The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Free Realms...off to a great FAIL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 am

well, it was billed as a "Family Game" so I didn't expect a lot of Blood and Gore

but, i thought, "FREE?" well, how can I go wrong?

So i have been looking forward to "Free Realms", i didnt think it would replace my COD, but it might be a fun distraction....

It dropped yesterday for the PS3, so i downloaded it...

i was amazed at how fast the download was, untill i got to the Update screen...then a 20 min wait for the "update to download"...then

STUPID SHIT WONT EVEN RUN

so i tried again, deleted the game, downloaded, updated....and......

FAIL AGAIN...now if this was a CPU program, id just blame my ole computer, BUT this is a PS3 game, so WTF??????

anyone else tried to play it yet?

what had me excited is that this was a cross platform game, CPU AND PS3, so i was hoping that it would soon be on da 360, and i could beat kempo's ass at something...anyway...i'll report back, if I hear about an update...

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 am

Ahahahaha "so I could beat kempo's ass at something"

Hahaha...... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
Ahahahaha "so I could beat kempo's ass at something"

Hahaha...... Smile

well, we all know u bought a 360 JUST to avoid me!!!! Rifle

Update: well i deleted, and downloaded, and updated, the whole thing again...and this time it worked, i assume the server was just very busy the first day of the release...

well, if you have ever played final fantasy, that is a good idea of what this game is like. the Cartoon graphics make the game seem like it is for ages 5-8, but FF graphics were kinda that way too...

i just started a few of the quests, the demo derby, and the racing...kinda fun...want to race other real people now...lol

the biggest problem is the load time between games, and the mall area where you walk around, it take about 60 seconds to change "states" which kinda sucks...but again, this may be due to the heavy noob traffic...

anyway, would I buy it? NO, will I play it for free? sure...till i get bored

ALSO this is a giant CASH grabber, i thought you bought stuff with 'coins' you earned in the game, but SOME sutff they want real CA$H for...yuk (a racing car, was $7, a REAL $7, they must be joking)

anyway, if you decide to download it, and wanna race Lookin, just shoot me an invite...

Driving 1

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 am

Sure sure lookin dearest...... Rolling Eyes

Not at all that you actually bought a PS3 after being created, dated, and mutilated. Elated, rated, then humiliated. I filmed you hard and I filmed you fast. The way you like it when I'm fucking your arse; you gone high and dry, screaming up to the sky, when all you really wanna do is lay down and die as I; go and pwn your butt. What a fucking slut. Gone falling to the floor, while I jizz your eyelids, shut. I teabag in your mouth, and I teabag in your eye, then you respawn, rush over and once again die, because I; wanna make a huge pile of your dead, savagely shot off, sexually used heads, who got all piled up in a pile of insane, ripped up corpses, this ain't now a game, cos it's; a retardation of the highest regard, which is kinda ironic, cos it's a malade, yeah that's right I can say stuff in French, except not very well, because my grades give a stench, of B grade average, and garlic bread, I shoulda learnt some actual words, not let it get to my head, but now I'm really starting to run off the track, I really however can't be fucked to go back, so this is the point where I go end my rap; and one more thing, your racing skills are crap...... Cool Dude Shades

This is Kempo

Peace out to your butler......

Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

Kempo - u just love a bit of lookin's ass dont you
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 am

kemp: ask da guys about lookin and 5 noobs, takin on 6 FTY....Rofl

ok, ok I only won 1 of 5 BUT 2 others were close, as Gnu sed "we cant let Lookin win again"

as of right now, Fredd is the Only one that beats me at FFA regularly, Veggie beat me once....

u just wait kempo, I see a cross platform game on the horizon...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
ok, ok I only won 1 of 5 BUT 2 others were close, as Gnu sed "we cant let Lookin win again"

huh? what? where? when?

oo oh...what's that?....you....smell that?.... mmmm....man that smells like...like...like lookin is bullsh*ting!

come on then looking lets do some one on one soon cowboy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am

well part of me is bitterly dissapointed that lookin didnt follow up with a rap of his own, and part of me is intrigued by this challenge......

the point i was trying to make though was the last time I played with you - MWR on da wii; we all know who was dominant...... Cool Dude Shades Hail To The King....

ahaha..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Realms...off to a great FAIL   Free Realms...off to a great FAIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Realms...off to a great FAIL
Page 1 of 1