The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

ya, lookin is bummed...

Go down 
+5
WEAPON_T-Y
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|lookin4luv
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

ya, lookin is bummed... Empty
PostSubject: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 am

well it is no secret that nothing lasts forever...

young people get jobs, cars and girlfriends

old people get jobs, hobbies, wives

we all drift apart...

did i think we would all be best friends and play togother forever? nahh it was a strange period in about 20 peoples lives, that brought us all togother, and made us all friends, like total strangers that meet in a rehab, we shared an experience, and will always share a common bond...

I think the free communication here at Fortay, helped us to grow much closer, much faster than we would have with our co-workers or classmates. Here at Fortay, we said what we thought, we didnt censor, or worry about feelings, we were our true selves.

but i was bummed about the deletion of Gnu by some of the PS3 players...

does he rage quit? yes
does he spam invite? yes
does he invite more than 6 people to a lobby? yes

did anyone ever tell Gnu this bothered them??? NO!

well shame on you guys..not GNU, a person cant change without help from their FRIENDS! i consider myself a friend of GNU, not just a clan brother...

he has worked hard on this site...

he plays hard in game...

well, i guess if we will start deleting friends that arent perfect, without even telling them why, i guess Lookin and his kdr<.70 will be the next to go...

but mark my words, Fortay may have Rises, and also Fall, but Fortay is a CONCEPT, and it will never DIE...

someday you will be all alone on an online game, you will hear four other players joking and laughing with each other, and you will remember..."I was a part of a thing like that, but I let it die"

Right now times are hard for many Fortay memers, and times are changing for other Fortay members, but lets never tarnish wht we created here...

lets be there, if only once and a while for our friends, lets be honest, and lets all stay cool...

Gnu is a great guy, and like i said before, someday i will have a new game, and of my whole friends list, GNU will be the only guy playing that game online, well, i will be both proud and glad to team up with my old bud, even if it is years later, and kick some ASS..

GOOO FORTAY! cheers

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am

I'm sorry that you are disappointed Lookin....

A friends list is for friends... and that is what I pollute mine with, I personally can only speak for myself here..

You can not change someones personality, and I'm not going to diminish someone character that I don't even know and call them out on BS. In my opinion somethings are better left unsaid. There is no sort of talk that would have "patched" a dislike from me.. Honestly it really has been along time coming.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 am

It does sadden me though... Sad

I mean, like Lookin says... It's pretty clear that this place is nowhere near as lively as it once was... and admittedly I have a large role in that, but like has been said already by the demi-god of humanity himself, things have changed, and become difficult for different people, myself included...

Now, whatever happens, I won't forget Fty... The games, the chats, the banter, the people... That's what has made this place so special... For that reason, it always saddens me when such a large contributor decides that this is no longer for them... And so I will very much miss my Gnusith... Sad

Nonetheless, like I say, I don't fully know the circumstances, and as has always been the case, I like letting this place be pretty libertarian in the whole, letting whoever do whatever they want, so if he doesn't want to be here, that's his decision, and I fully respect that...

All that really matters is that collectively we appreciate what we have, what we have had, and what we will have in the future, as after all this place is just one chapter (albeit the best chapter... yep... that's me t-bagging Raz, FX, and Nasty right there... yeah.... suck on those testicals....) in the long story that has yet to complete...

So no matter what happens in the future, I just hope you remember how great the past was, and think about how much better you can make the present....

You know I love you all, and would happily make lude oral acts upon each of your bodies, and will do forever more... I love you

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 am

haha, its not over yet my Lad!

but hell it looks like everybody has gotten busy...

u and JT got cars

gnu and fredd got jobs

some are grads and some now have babies, new schools and new jobs...

BUT me and Rammy are still on almost nightly...

BUT even ME..ugg work going crazy, and training, training, training...

but I make it a point to stop by, and annoy

I'll stay in touch with GNU, and get him added back to Rammys acount...

and ill give him some shit about spam invites...

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 am

WTF did I miss!?!

I know I haven't been by in a bit, but damn! Guess I have some topic catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 am

lol, well to sum up, Fredd and Ram deleted GNU cuz of spam invites and rage quitting, however my biggest prob was that Gnu would in vite more than 6 to a party...

but as always me and GNU will be buds...friendships are hard to form with me, so there are a few people here, that go far and beyond COD buddies, GNU is one of them..i guess it goes with outsaying, that many other member i consider lifetime friends, and someday, as i travel i hope to raise a beer with many of you (with your kind permission of course) Cheers!

ya see the trouble is people like Ram and Fredd are popular OUTSIDE the world of COD, friends, chicks, the cast of the Jersey Shore, they all think RamRod is the "bee's knees"

me? well if it wasnt for my FTY buddies, it would be just me and vik alone in a room staring at each other, till she got bored, and went to hang with HER friends...

ugggg... freak thanks fo being my friend guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 am

*Kempo looks up, seeking recognition, but soon realises that he's not being included in this little circle of alcoholic friendship, so instead slumps to the floor, balling his eyes out, and using it as lubricant to yank his loneliness away with.*

... Just because I'm not one of your alpha playstation crew... Sad

No!... Don't try to appease me!... Just leave!... I just want to be alone with my feelings...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:27 am

actually kemp, i figure you will someday be big in the film/music industry...

i just cant picture you with test tubes, flashing lights, and bubbling beekers...

so anyway..i figure big shots in the entertainment industry are always throwing parties, and traveling, so i expect somday a limo will pull up, to take me to my reserved seat at the Oscars at MR. Kempeleton's table...

or just to hang out at your summer house in spain, as you work with Sean Conery on a sequil to some smash hit...

I'll be like that one guy that lived in OJ simpson's guest house, nobody quite sure what he does or why he is there, but alway ready to run to the "off liscense" for some "ales" when the "birds" come by....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Aww... Well that's very touching...

That said; Sean Connery?... You seriously think I'm gonna work with that amateur?!?... PLEASE!...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 am

well how about free tickets to the "Lucky Lee and the Kemple-Tones" concert?
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Lookin I will always be your friend...and lover, you want a good time...you know who to call babe ; )
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 am

[4TaY]Weapon wrote:
Lookin I will always be your friend...and lover, you want a good time...you know who to call babe ; )

I KNOW Weapon is ALWAYS thinkin of me, cuz every time there is an "Amper Alert" the FBI says they get an anymous call from Delleware saying "Look in Lookin's trunk!!!"

Love you too bro!

are you getting the new maps at the end of the month?
Back to top Go down
Heartspro07
You Suck
You Suck
Heartspro07

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 pm

I think you guys are getting a little off topic.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Heartspro07 wrote:

IT LIVES!!!!!!! Although, I guess I am not that suprised...here I havent stopped by this site in about 2 months and then YOU show up heartsy...I think I've just gotten use to your randomness and your ability to creep lol.

And yeah Lookin, I imagine I will get them, if i dont i know FX or someone will and ill just bum the maps off of them, sorry to hear about Gnu, Ill still keep ya, sorry I just dont take the invites much if im already in game with friends or away from my playstation.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 pm

oh and i believe this applies to hearts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAAFjbvOsM
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm

The fuck?!?

HEARTS?!?!?!

*Kempo rubs his bald chin, intensely thinking about what this place is coming to; fearing revolution... He kindly offers blueberry muffins as a welcome gift*

YOU STILL NEED TO GET A FRIGGIN MIC DUDE!!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 am

WEAPON_T-Y wrote:
oh and i believe this applies to hearts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAAFjbvOsM

LOL GOOD ONE WEP
Back to top Go down
Heartspro07
You Suck
You Suck
Heartspro07

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

....hi to you too ram.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

sorry heartsie but its true and ram knows it lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 am

Heartspro07 wrote:

HAHAHA good to see you hearts...

yes, one time we started a topic thread calld "Random posts about anything" and EVEN THAT went off topic... scratch

I hope skool is goin well for ya hearts!

i don't know if ya remember me I have been a long time "clan annoyer"...i think you are on the 360?

well if you are on the PS3 im Lookin4luv (creative huh?)

i also hope to get COD for my sun's 360 sumday, but right now (as always, im a lil broke, hahah)

good to seee you again!

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 am

Wanna get a little more off topic??? RaM's gonna be a Daddy again... Very Happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 am

Congrats man! Thats awsome!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks buddy.. We have been wanting another child for a LONG time...
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

I wear cool pants becuse i have cool pants
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Congratulations Rammie! Smile

It's good to see that the new generation of Fty is coming through nicely... Muncher
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:12 am

haha, congrats rammie! and Bloody (i guess confused )

well good luck finding a NANNY so your COD wont be interrupted...

now i know u r self employed...whats the plan with insurance?

i'm suprised i saw nothing from Holli on FB...????

or is Holli NOT the mother?

yes, with some families we wonder who the father is...but with sex god rammie....who could the mother be...

ya, holli is at 75%, but what about Angelina? or Jennifer? well it will end the clan if it turns out to be Keely....

but seriously, congrats... dont let your son become another lookin, have holli stay away from rollercoasters, belly flop contests, whiskey, rum, sumo wrestling, gin, meth, skydiving, and PCP......i wish someone had told my mom... freak
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 am

LOL thanks guys..

Hol has pretty good insurance.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

so i guess the plans to Adopt Lookin are on hold?
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

What provisions do you need?

A beer, pillow, blanket, and maybe 2 pairs of socks?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 am

.........I dread to think why two pairs are needed..... :suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya, lookin is bummed...   ya, lookin is bummed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya, lookin is bummed...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next