The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:53 pm

If of you even slightly follows baseball you'll know that Albert Pujols just signed a traitorous deal with the Angels, it is for 10 years and a total of 254,000,000 dollars. This makes his earlier statement of "I'm not in it for the Money, just the Championships". This offer was 30,000,000 more than the Cardinals offer. If championships are such a big deal then why go to a team that hasn't won since 2002 while the Cardinals have won twice during that period! Fucking greedy bastard, it's not like he's going to be able to spend 200 mil in a life time(unless he gets a new bugatti every 3 months and casts them in gold). He's always been an asshole behind a nice guy facade, he never signed autographs unless you stuck a wad in his face and never put more then 20% effort in base running. Recently he hasn't been as hot either, yea he has spurts but not a major contributor when we need him.

Now What they need to do is use that 220 Mil and pick up Prince Fielder and maybe Hanley Ramirez, We'll have power plus we would have a major threat on the base paths.

Last edited by Fty|Topgun09 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

I've always been conviced that these guys are in it for the money, no matter what they say, and this just confirms it!

And hey, let's not bring up the Angel's 2002 Series Championship, okay!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm

professional athletes that aren't in it for the money are like politicians that aren't corrupt, it happens, but is very rare.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 pm

You got that right. He's obviously in it for the money otherwise he wouldn't be asking for 200+ Million. I'm more pissed off at his lack of loyalty, the Cardinals got him to the spot he is now and he just turns his back on us. Hope the Angels actually force his fat, lazy ass to run the base paths and not jog them.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 am

i call it the world serires/super bowl BAIL...ya everybody is all for the team, and their teammates...untill...

they make post season...

then it is time to renegeotiate...

honestly the last Pro athlete that stood his ground, took less money, and stayed with HIS team, was John Elway...im not just saying that because he was a Bronco, he had the talent to play anywhere, both at the beginning of his carrear, and in his hayday, but he stayed with the sucky Broncos till they won a super bowl...

i cant think of a single person since then...

so NEVER get your hopes up, no matter what any athelete says, they follow the money, and always want more...but lets face it, people like Labron James, are actually worth MORE to the team then they are paid, please remember sports is a business...

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 pm

WTF....no seriously, thats gotta be a typo...$245m for 10 years???? so $24.5m per annum, and have to play in every match, injury voids your contract...you are the angel's bitch, and if your performance fails over that 10 yr period you loose it all? uh uh, i wouldnt take that offer if you offered me double...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

I say he's going to blow his knee out around year 6 or 7, he has bad legs and he already tore his ACL once plus he always jogging to protect them which is utter bullshit move to do when he has that much influence. He could have made a statement by taking a smaller contract or demanding the Cardinals to give him less but he just had to be greedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm So Angry I Could Just Kick Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Sports-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com