The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

A sad announcement...

Go down 
+3
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
4TaY|Gnu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

A sad announcement... Empty
PostSubject: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 am

I am very sorry to have to say the following, about a member from the PS3 division.

Some of you may or may not have heard the news, however 3 weeks ago samcro2311 shared the extremely sad news that his best friend StoneyBridge420, sadly passed away. He was just 20 years old.

StoneyBridge420 joined Fortay 3rd Dec 2010.

He was an excellent player, who immediately stood out as talented, and together was a crack team with samcro2311.

Please show your respects to him, and may all our thoughts be with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 am

Sad VERY SAD new Gnu.. This has been know for a little while now. I was trying to cordinate with Sam to help post a picture of Brian so we could all pay our respect. However Sam's online time has been someone limited lately. We need to do what we can to keep Sam's spirts high as he is going thru a tough time. Indeed very very sad.. Stoney was way to young.. We all ran the STNY tag to show our respect as a few of us also changed our background to match the one of our former comrad.

There's not to many guys that Fredd and I pick from a public match and establish such a amazing friendship with. Stoney was that guy.. I remeber the day all to well when Fredd and I pull Stoney from a public match we play with him on Hanoi.. Just because we knew he was one of us.. Many of the PS division established a great friendship with Stoney.. Your really going to be missed man.. We all love you.

I miss ya Pal Sad

"Charlie's hot"
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:36 pm

As I have said before; I didn't know him as well as many others here did, and so can't give as much of a heartful speech as Ram; but what I will say is that losing any member is like losing a brother. Our community is just so fantastic, that it's more like a family than anything else, and so to lose a guy who is so well revered amongst his peers, is something truely terrible. He shall be missed by all, and my deepest condolances go to his close friends and family at this, still very difficult time. Sad

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

God damn it
i miss him so much
i always wait for someone to yell "Their coming through the rear to Bravo" or "Charly is hot"
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Ram nailed it. I am an asshole and dont like many people. So to run across someone in a public lobby that I clicked with is very rare. He was indeed "one of us". He kept us laughing, even if he didnt mean to, we were there for him when he had things to get off his chest, as he was for us. I didnt know him nearly enough but the short time I was priveleged to spend with him was something I wont forget.

Heres to Stoney.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:33 am

I'm much like Fred. If I remember correctly we played together 2-3 times. Couldn't be a cooler guy to play with. Sad that I never got to know him more.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 am

a bad attitude
cant shoot for shit
loud and obnixous
troubles with the law

if we coulda just taught him to type, he woulda been the next lookin...

im glad Gnu got the thread started....

hopfuly We can get som pics from sam on the PS3, then upload them here...

of course, anytime 4TaY loses a member it is a sad occasion, this makes it 10X worse...

lets just keep his memory alive by ALWAYS REVIVING LOOKIN...

RIP STONEY! R.I.P
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 am

Lookin said in best in a convo with me:

"The last game we played togother, we we both trying to cap the flag, Stoney got it, got hit, i picked it up, he spawned and started leading me back to our flag...what a firefight...

my last words to stoney "Lookin is down! lookin is down!"....he always had a revive for me...

i know he will be watching, so whenever a FTY member gets a rivive form sombody they dont know, or maybe isnt even in the game, think of stoney...."

Sad I'm always gonna revie that fallen Comrad.. Even if it is Megan pig
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

Coolest guy to play with, and I'm much like Fredd, me finding someone I like to play with is rare.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:39 am

ya, 80 million players, and only about 10000 cool people...

stony will be missed..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad announcement...   A sad announcement... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad announcement...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News :: PS3 News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com