The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!

Go down 
+8
Fty|lookin4luv
[4TaY]Heavey
Fty|jtl94
FTY!|Darkened
Brock
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:01 am

fredd - question; the internet works on this one right?.... Off With The Head

because after last time..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:31 am

You and Ram already have friend invites so yes it works fine.

Ram cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:02 am

oh ok... lol.... Smile

Well I think I'll be getting on for the first time in a while tonight (like I say over the next month until penultimate exam (like the 17th of June, because final exam is 27th and 10 days of solid revision for one exam which is in fact the easiest exam of them all seems just retarded) I'm not gonna be on very much because I gots loads of revision and stuffs to do....

Still; I'll be on from time to time... and I need still to get these zombiez cheevos, so if you two are interested in helping a desperate little Brit out, it'd be much appreciated Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:27 am

What time will you be on kemp?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:13 am

now until upto 10PM GMT which is 5EST.

I'm in UK ysee so on weekdays I'm gonna be off prolly a bit too early for you, but yknow.... Rolling Eyes

on weekends and stuff its not a problem though Wink

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:37 pm

PSN still down...dammit - where is lookin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:08 am

We're looking at May 31st. Knowing Sony it'll be sometime in June.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

Good playing with you guys Kemp, jt, and Ram. I still gotta get used to the button layout being wrong, I keep flashing myself. Doh!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:56 am

PSN Hacked: The Anatomy Of The PSN Outage

MARCH 2010:

SONY REMOVES THE ABILITY TO INSTALL THIRD PARTY OPERATING SYSTEMS (SUCH AS LINUX) ON THE PS3.
WHILE MOST PLAYERS DON’T CARE (OR EVEN NOTICE). ANOTHER SEGMENT BECOMES EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED.

JANUARY 2ND 2011:

HACKER GEORGE HOTZ, A.K.A. GEOHOT, SUCCESSFULLY JAILBREAKS THE PS3….SO THAT IT COULD DO A NUMBER OF THINGS IT SHOULDN’T BE ABLE TO DO.

HOTZ THEN PUBLISHED THE PROCESS ON HIS WEBSITE, AND HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

JANUARY 11TH 2011:

SONY SUES HOTZ FOR DISTRIBUTING JAILBREAK SOFTWARE TO THE PUBLIC.
CLAIMING THAT HOTZ IS HELPING PROMOTE PIRACY…BY ALLOWING ILLEGAL COPIES OF PS3 GAMES TO BE PLAYED ON JAILBROKEN SYSTEMS.

APRIL 2ND 2011:

A GROUP OF HACKERS KNOWN AS “ANONYMOUS“, BEGINS “OPERATION:SONY“….AN ATTEMPT TO DISRUPT SONY WEBSITES.
THE DEMAND IS…LEAVE HOTZ ALONE.

APRIL 11TH 2011:

SONY SETTLES WITH HOTZ.
DETAILS ARE SCARCE, BUT HOTZ AGREES TO TAKE DOWN HIS WEBSITE, AND INFO ON HOW TO JAILBREAK THE PS3.

APRIL 13TH 2011:

IN A CREEPY VIDEO MESSAGE, “ANONYMOUS” CALLS FOR A DAY OF SONY PROTEST…AND WARNS OF AN INCOMING ATTACK.

APRIL 16TH & 17TH 2011:

HACKERS DIGITALLY BREAK INTO THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK & SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT.

THEY STEAL PERSONAL PSN & SOE USER INFORMATION.
ALONG WITH EUROPEAN SOE CREDIT & DEBIT CARD NUMBERS.

APRIL 19TH 2011:

SONY DETECTS A PSN BREACH.
AN INVESTIGATION STARTS, BUT THE PUBLIC ISN’T TOLD.

APRIL 20TH 2011:

SONY SHUTS DOWN THE PSN, CITING TECHNICAL ISSUES.

APRIL 22ND 2011:

AS PUBLIC UNREST BEGINS TO MOUNT ABOUT THE PSN BEING DOWN…”ANONYMOUS” RELEASES A STATEMENT DENYING ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PSN OUTAGE.

APRIL 26TH 2011:

SONY ADMITS THAT THE PSN HAS BEEN HACKED, AND CALLS FOR FBI ASSISTANCE.

MAY 1ST 2011:

SONY EXECUTIVES APOLOGIZE FOR THE PSN DATA BREACH AND OUTAGE.
IN THE MEANTIME, SONY & INVESTIGATORS DISCOVER A SOE DATA BREACH, AND SHUT DOWN THE SOE SERVERS AS WELL.

MAY 2ND, 2011:

SONY REVEALS DETAILS ABOUT THE SOE DATA BREACH TO THE PUBLIC.

MAY 4TH, 2011:

SONY CHAIRMAN KAZ HIRAI TELLS CONGRESS INVESTIGATORS FOUND A FILE WITHIN THE PSN THAT WAS NAMED ‘ANONYMOUS‘, WHICH HAD THE GROUP’S MOTTO…”WE ARE LEGION”, ATTACHED.

ALTHOUGH SONY DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY ACCUSE ‘ANONYMOUS‘ OF THE INTRUSION…THE COMPANY CLAIMS THE PSN WAS MADE MORE VULNERABLE BY THE GROUP’S EARLIER ATTACK, POSSIBLY KEEPING SONY’S I.T. SECURITY BUSY…WHILE OTHER HACKERS SNUCK IN, AND STOLE DATA.

MAY 5TH, 2011:

‘ANONYMOUS‘ DENIES THAT IT HAD ANY PART IN THE CREDIT CARD THEFT.
THE GROUP SAYS THAT IT IS ONLY AFTER LARGE & CORRUPT CORPORATIONS & GOVERNMENTS.

ON THE SAME DAY…

SONY RELEASES A STATEMENT SAYING
IT IS IN THE FINAL STAGES OF TESTING IT’S NEW NETWORK,
AND THAT THE PSN WILL BE RETURNING IN THE COMING DAYS.

MAY 10TH 2011:

THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK & SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT ARE STILL DOWN AS OF 2 AM, EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

from UF
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:04 am

uggg....miss u too gnu

well, a 360 aint in my budget...sorry guys..

im stuck trying to get out of the burning building with reznov (WAW)

anyway, i have a ton of stuff to do around here, i have two weddings in my backyard this summer...lots of work

got 3/4 of all my sprinklers working good, got $250 in flowers planted...

now this weekend i have to cut down a 75 foot tree....live video feed anybody? should be good for some laughs....dance!

anyway I DONOT BELIVE it will be till the 31st, although NOBODY has yet to post an article with any RETURN DATE info...common anybody?

miss all you guys...prob mor than u miss me hahaha..i'll BB someday... freak
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:06 am

Fty|fredd-vegas wrote:
Good playing with you guys Kemp, jt, and Ram. I still gotta get used to the button layout being wrong, I keep flashing myself. Doh!

Sad
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:15 am

Lookin, we miss you to brother.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:59 am

can I please note that bloody wasn't involved in the "good to play with" list.... mehehehe.... Smile

but yeah; they were some decent games.... Smile

as for the timeline.... well I've gotta say I totally agree with the first protest attack... Anonymous are practically powerful enough to hack into anywhere bar the pentagon.... If someone, or something is so corrupt, and money grabbing, and simply outrageously greedy as to sue an individual (probably by many millions) for doing something which is TOTALLY legal... (there are ABSOLUTELY no laws against jailbreaking of any commercial products, thus this is totally legal stuff which he's done - hence why Apple has never done a single thing about the iPod jailbreaking; not only do they know that they can't win a court case, but they're streetwise, and realise that they're just as vunerable against the internet public as anyone else) simply because they think that as they're the big corporation, they'll be able to beat one insignificant individual without breaking a sweat, which is simply disgraceful.... I mean that goes against EVERYTHING that your country's supposed to stand for with equality in court and whatnot.... So for that reason, I'm very much pro the first attack, as it's just gone to show Sony, as well as every other major organisation for that matter; not to overlook the underdog, because then they'll more often than not rape the fuck outta the arrogant suited bastards....

Also, I really don't think that either the second attack, and I DEFINATELY don't think that any of the credit card stuff was done first hand by anyone at anonymous, because that's just not what they stand for... They're not for physical, or financial gain; just moral retribution against corruption in major organisations (just as they said in your little timeline). I do agree that what they've done may well have made Sony's defences weak for other hackers to exploit, which is obviously a terrible thing, because once innocent people's bank accounts start getting hacked into, it's a totally different story; but this obviously wan't the plan of the initial attacks anyway....

The point, and the moral of the story, which all major organisations, ESPECIALLY Sony can take out of this is:

Just because you seem big, rich, popular, and powerful; doesn't mean that you actually are.
You're only as powerful as your followers make you.
Without them, you're nothing.
Never take advantage of that.
Never exploit that.
And most of all: Never forget that.

I feel that justice for Mr Hotz (the same guy I do believe that developed "b1ackra1n" for jailbreaking iPod touches) has been well and truely dealt, because after all he was just an innocent man, who was working WAY inside of the law. And just because Sony are a huge corporation, who dislike the law going against them; doesn't mean that they can exploit the situation, and the judicial system of the United States of America just to earn some quick cash....

I find that disgusting....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:45 am

Bloodi was there?
Sorry, you too. I guess your online name is diff then.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:21 am

yuh..... made it R3vi5_I5land23 or something like that.....

me and jt were temporarily angered.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

1. Thank you kemp for replying in the spirit of this thread, and somewhat resisting the urge to turn this into an xbox recruiting thread...unlike some TRAITORS i could mention Sad (lookin=1manclan, again.....)

2. while i see you point to some extent, i dont think apple makes the millions selling games, software and movies, that PS3 does, and if someone hacked into Itunes, and posted on utube how you could download from Itunes for free? you bet your ass there would be ACTION

the point is stealing is stealing, and individuals as well as big corps have a right to protect their assets. Just because someone is rich and has 12 cars, dosent make stealing one of them any less of a crime then stealing from a 6 person family with only one car.

3. LATEST news (from UF) im sure this is NOt new to most of ya, but it offers a brighter hope than May 31st:

After missing their return deadline of last week, Sony has been rather quiet about the PlayStation Network’s status, simply blaming the hack of Sony Online Entertainment for the delay. Patrick Seybold has now commented on when the Network will return – but still refrained from giving a specific date.

Seybold, SCEA’s Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media, commented on the PS Blog:

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
While there is still no concrete time, “a few more days” is preferable to a few more weeks, but with Sony having delayed the return before, several more weeks is not out of the question.

Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:26 am

The only thing I think we have to worry about is Sony themselves. They haven't met a deadline yet haha
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:06 pm

thats for frickin sure...i guess the best way around that is not to give us a firm fluking date...

WTF sony....?????????
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:58 am

FOR REAL... WTF SONY??? You guys really do suck...

L4L I miss ya man. Can't wait to get back on the network to get that drunkin wager match rolling.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

mehhh..ill never see ya again...sorry but im a realist..even i reget teh ps3 sometimes..ranking blueray player against the compatability of MSN....what a bitch

but, as i said about a year ago, i am a sony fan...however, with my ps3 needng service after lesss than 2 years, the whole network thing, and the lack of outward compatability...i gotta say it gets harder to argue my side....

see ya all in HELLL>>>>>> MWUHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:12 pm

i used to think the rank went xbox, ps3, wii

but after all this..it is kinda xbox vs others...i will miss all u guyz

i already have no choice, windows, and office..soon outlook and msn....soon no choice in gaming xbox or other...what a drag...

i just hate gates sumtimes

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:13 pm

kempo is so funy..try using some other web browser..just face it kemp...untill it works with IE, it dosnt work....
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 am

Developers are using PSN RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:37 am

Where you here that Heavey?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:39 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
...and somewhat resisting the urge to turn this into an xbox recruiting thread...unlike some TRAITORS i could mention Sad (lookin=1manclan, again.....)

Oi! I'm still here lookin! I'll always be by your side! Don't forget:

1-man-and-a-Gnu

And I too look forward to more drunken wager matches...Ram, fredd, harvsheroes, skunkmajor and dooley.... alien
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:40 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
kempo is so funy..try using some other web browser..just face it kemp...untill it works with IE, it dosnt work....

chrome all the way...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:48 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
i used to think the rank went xbox, ps3, wii

but after all this..it is kinda xbox vs others...i will miss all u guyz

i already have no choice, windows, and office..soon outlook and msn....soon no choice in gaming xbox or other...what a drag...

i just hate gates sumtimes

Evil or Very Mad

Just because the online function has gone down, I fail to see how that makes the PS3 suddenly inferior?? I mean thats like saying your xbox is crap because your wireless router went down or your iPhone is crap because you can't get any signal where you live?

Come on, thats bullshit. So, (in my mind at least) your order should still remain lookin. I will forever resist all atempts to have a Windows phone, I refuse to use Microsoft Office on my iMac, but will continue to use Skype (despite now being owned by Microsoft, literally!) - i suppose MSN will get better?

anyways, we'll have a much more secure, fun and less shitty network as all the stupid fanboys should have lft by the time it comes back up, and then we can look forward to PS3 exclusive titles such as Uncharted 3.... flower
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm

ok, a quick catchup for me here.....

1)
Lookin wrote:
i dont think apple makes the millions selling games, software and movies, that PS3 does
no, you're right...... They make billions from it..... Apple earns 30% of all sales on their iStore, and there are millions of downloads from it per day.... - in under just 7 years, they made 10BILLION sales IN SONGS ALONE.... and now considering that apps are a MUCH larger business than songs on the iStore nowadays, it's an even larger number than that.....

Now with the stealing; sure that's a bad thing, and action would, and rightfully should be taken against it; yet jailbreaking and theft are two COMPLETELY different things!!!.... Jailbreaking is the moderation of an object to allow additional freedoms to the user that were initially not able from the machine itself.... It's kind of like taking a speed-limiter off of an engine.... as apposed to going and theiving a Ferrari Enzo engine from your local car dealership, and fitting it in..... There is no evidence for the jailbreak of the PS3 to be used for game piracy... It was intended simply to use other operating systems (i.e. the Linux) on it, as the programming within the PS3 was so advanced for its price that it's a great, cheap alternative computer, or whatever...

2)
Heavey wrote:
Developers are using PSN RIGHT NOW.
If you mean that this is the first time that the dev teams have been able to get onto the PSN, then that does NOT under ANY circumstance mean that you'll be on the PSN in a day or so.... Penicillin was discovered as an effective anti-bacterial substance in September of 1928..... It wasn't untill it had been effectively tested throughout WWII that it became available for public use; in 1945, once Florey and Chain earned a nobel prize for discovering the secret to effectively purifying the drug, and make antibiotics as effective as they are today....
What am I essentially trying to metaphor?.... That just because it is now up for certain senior individuals, doesn't under any circumstance mean that it'll be open to the public within the short term.... A HELL of a lot more testing will be needed yet.....

3) Gnu; there's a SLIGHT difference between getting no signal in a particular area on your phone, and having as good as no customer service regarding an issue that could potentially mean that millions of innocent people lose thousands from their bank accounts, while no solid official public updates are ever given regarding the matter, and no idea is ever found out about when the issue could be resolved, and even when they say the issue shall be resolved; it isn't as deadlines cannot be kept to, instead leaving it's customers in even more darkness about what is certainly their business, up until the point of international humiliation, all from the cause of cheap budgeting on the safety and security of firewalls, and information protection......

It's not a matter of whether the XBOX is better than the Playstation, because as I said before; there's very little difference between the two..... It's a matter of whether Microsoft is better than Sony; and I can tell you for DAMN sure.... Yes they are....

thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Nah Developers like Treyarch, Infinity Ward, EA, etc etc are accessing PSN right now. They're being allowed to use it while the iron out the issues and turn it back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next