The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not

Go down 
+4
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|Gnu
4TaY|RaMRod
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I "retreat from life" ALOT Smile

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 am

Hey Kemp, mind telling us the proceedings with this matter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 am

Eh?....... Dowha......? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
Existing board members have already begun discussions as to who could be suitable candidates for the role, and will continue in the near future. Should any updates occur, we shall report back to you all in due course, however as of now there is very little to report.

^^^^ thats what I meant...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 am

Well as said, very little has been done thus far, as we're currently discussing possible applicants.

Also as I said, when there are any updates, they will be brought to everybodys attention.

However, these things take a little while to enforce, as this is a very important decision as whoever we choose will be given access to practically do anything they so wish, so a lot of time and effort is needed to ensure we are all 100% confident in our applicant.

It will however be done asap.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
Well as said, very little has been done thus far, as we're currently discussing possible applicants.

Also as I said, when there are any updates, they will be brought to everybodys attention.

However, these things take a little while to enforce, as this is a very important decision as whoever we choose will be given access to practically do anything they so wish, so a lot of time and effort is needed to ensure we are all 100% confident in our applicant.

Thanks,
Kempo.

Ah, spoken like a true politician/leader!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 am

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
Fty|Kempo10 wrote:

Thanks,
Kempo.

Ah, spoken like a true politician/leader!

THAT was exactly what Fredd sed hahaha Dark...

I saw you sign on lat night Dark...but it was 11 here, i was just too tired...sorry bro...

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

THAT was exactly what Fredd sed hahaha Dark...

I saw you sign on lat night Dark...but it was 11 here, i was just too tired...sorry bro...

No prob lookin. I've been playing AC2 lately anyway. Trying to get the Platinum trophy on that one.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:43 am

I would be much obliged to give a hand to help out how ever I can. I much appreciate the nomination and I will the best I can to uphold my duties. I don't intend to change my ways any. I will still be good ole RaMMie.

L4L you are incorrect in your previous post. You state "Nobody ever joined this clan to play with Lookin...." The reason I did join this clan was to play with you. When my COD cherry was broke when I purchase W@W for the wii I found my first clan. CQC met a select few genuine good guys here. L4L, Godsmack, Hearts, Drafted & Weapon (& lil sis) to be exact. Over time some have ventured seperate ways. You have been one of the best of pals since the day I met you. Thanks Sumguy.

Cool

Last edited by Fty|RaMRod on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause RaM can be a KDB @ times... sorry..)
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

On second thought I defer this responsibility. It's not the position for me..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:43 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:

Why do you say that? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 am

4TaY|Gnu wrote:
Fty|RaMRod wrote:

Why do you say that? scratch

R U KIDDING? u R DA CHAMP RaMMie! In just your first week, you have a new recruit, AND you got B-Rock straightened out... cheers

quotes from Famous Leaders:

Gandi: I think Ram could bring world peace, I can finally start eating again.

Karl Marx: Fortay is a Clan for the worker, and of the Worker, Ram will lead or people will die.

Adolph Hitler: Hail Ramrod, Hail Hail!

Mother Theresa: Ram is a gift sent by God, to help the masses.

George Bush: I only invaded Iraq to prove I was worthy of FTY.

Brack Obama: Just like the USA, Fortay will someday be ruled by a minority, untill then? well, Ram is as close as we can get to Truth and Justice.

Simon: Picking Ramrod was FANTASTIC, your clan will be famous, just like Carrie Underwood, those other clans with "no-talent, off key, showboating leaders" will never make it to the finals.

The headline on the NY Times Sunday sed it all to me : "Ramrod to Lead Fortay"
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 am

lookin did you move posts around?
this topic makes no sense the way it starts.
how many beers have you had this morning?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 am

I guess everyone want answers..

I'll do it... I'll do my best.

I had a rough weekend... sorry about the second thoughts.

Seems the census would like to see me in action and has faith in me. I really appreciate this.. I wont let you down 4TaY.

Thanks
RaM

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am

Everyone knows your the man for the job. You dont need to try you just do, and if you need any or all of us we always got your back. In the not gay way of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 am

wait a minute; what the god damn flangefumbler is going on here!?!?!?

no only has half the topic deleted, and the title changed to a REDICULOUSLY biased outlook on this, but whatever happened to the old "we shouldn't put this down to a member vote" argument which you made just a week or so ago lookin?.... scratch

Now I am not at all against Ram and his chances of promotion, nor am I going to go against the wishes of the majority; yet what I will NOT allow is the forcing of a postion upon an individual.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this certainly seems as though it is indeed being pressed upon an individual.

All candidates are well and truely worthy of their position, however if they do not wish to take up the role in question, that is indeed their right, and we then make accomodations for that; and in this circumstance, there have been many direct quotations to suggest that this is indeed the case. The aura of ambiguity is something that will certainly therefore be needing to be cleared up, before any further action can take place, and this latest comment contradicts COMPLETELY the latest-most personal message which I have recieved.

Please take time in taking the decision, as I want somebody who is both loyal, and looking to advance us in any way possible. This may take time or effort which otherwise would not neccessarily be allocated to us, however is a pure neccessity for a job of such importance.

We at the board are looking for somebody with such a brilliant sense of communal commitment, that innovation is simply one of the many brilliant traits that they can offer, whilst all the while loving every second of what they do.

If you think this is you, please tell me.

If not, then the job may have to go to another individual.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 am

I just wanna be promoted to become lookin's right hand...man Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 am

well I'm his left hand man, and I'll tell you from experience, he's one HELL of a lot better with his left..........
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 pm

pah! is that a fact ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 am

Kemp: Ram is the MAN FOR DA JOB! he has all the qualitys of a Great Clan leader (Like you and me) except for the 'good looking' part.

I Don't want tis to go to vote, BUT i feel discussion is ok.
also, i wanted to keep Jokers tribute thread ...about Joker...and not get off track..
as i mentioned in the board section, I think Ram's biggest issue was how FTY felt about all this...I'm hoping he will see we all LOVE him and think he would be A GREAT leader...

and, honestly, online he already functions as the leader...he has even got some of Joker's ranting down Cursing Ranter

Gnu: my brother from another mother...u r da man! someday ill make it to England, and we will throw a party that will make the Norman Conquest look tame...

1v1?...only if you post the results HERE!!!!!

Also, where is Skunk from? that is the strangest accent I have ever heard!

JT: well, bro you gotta start somewhere, the first post pretty much sums up Ram, the candidate, the future leader, the man, his plans to crash the royal wedding...

Fredd: i still want you on the Board, trust me, it is easy, once a month you give bloodi somebody to ban, tell kempo he is a genisus, and shoot down JT's ideas, no matter how good they are...

Ram= king

did I miss anybody?

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:40 am

lookin- ram is the man for the job but you also want fredd on the board? you got to pick one or the other. wait, i have good ideas? scratch
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:08 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
Gnu: my brother from another mother...u r da man! someday ill make it to England, and we will throw a party that will make the Norman Conquest look tame...
Agreed!

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
1v1?...only if you post the results HERE!!!!!
Time place....lets do it, i've missed MW2!!!

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
Also, where is Skunk from? that is the strangest accent I have ever heard!
Skunk is from a very strange place indeed, hence why his accent is 'wrong' -

He's from WALES lol!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm the GUY!!!! I whole heartly accept. I do have a brilliant sense of communal commitment, innovation is simply one of my many brilliant traits that I can offer, and I surely will whilst all the while loving every second of what I do to help with building this clan. As a wise man once said.

king
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:02 am

I vote for Ram
cuz hes just too fuckin awesome
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 am

well, it is OFFICIAL..The Baord voted RAMROD as next whatever....ROFL

this means YOU are buying the beers tonight right Rammy?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 am

lookin, it doesn't take place until the 10th. goodness read the WHOLE post. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 am

you are incredibly good at saying things before their anouncement date aren't you........ Suspect .....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 am

he's always jumping the gun. is it bad i mentioned the 10th?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 am

well no, not at all.....

I genuinely don't care to be honest, because most people knew that this was coming anyway; just it irritates me a little bit how all announcements are being shot forward by his........... excitement...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 am

well he is reaching that age, some things happen faster, some things have slowed down and some things dont happen at all unless he takes a pill, in which case he should go to a hospital if it lasts for more than four hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next