The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Empty
PostSubject: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:55 am

Microsoft has opened registrations for an Xbox 360 System Update Preview program in the US to prepare for an “updated Xbox 360 disc format”.

The firm is looking for US-based participants for a public preview to help the firm prepare for an updated Xbox 360 disc format which will help the firm “improve” its products.

As part of the preview program, folks will receive a copy of Halo: Reach along with other possible rewards.

To get in on this, you must visit the Microsoft Connect site and sign in with the Windows Live ID that is connected to your Xbox Live Gamertag. Once you complete the survey that is presented to you, the Connect site will provide program related updates and you will receive a mail once the selection process is completed.

Here’s more information from Major Nelson:

We’re looking for multiple thousands of participants, so your chances of making it in are good.
This opportunity is open to Xbox LIVE Members in US region only.
To avoid any problems, read the survey carefully and double check all the information you provide.
While both Xbox LIVE Gold and Silver members can sign up, priority will be given to Gold members in the selection process.
Due to disc distribution limitations, this beta it will be limited to residents of the United States only.

-from UF
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 am

So there's absolutely 0 information as to what this entails apart from you have to BETA test some disk......
That's specific then..... Rolling Eyes

What type of disk?
Is a new console needed to use the disks?
How many are needed to be tested?
How long will the testing take?
What is involved during the test?
Is it an interactive test to see what we think, or a passive one just to ensure that the technology works?
When does testing begin/end?
When is the expiry date for entry?
How will these disks be given to me?
Will I have to pay anything in collection, or return of these disks, or will you collect them personally?
Can the tests be done solo or do you need multiple people per console to do them?
What hardware is needed to complete the test? e.g. Specific controllers.
Will the testing be completed in my own privacy, or is there a certain event/day which I must attend in order to do it?
Is this an ad-hoc test, or something that you expect me to do many times over the course of however long?

There are LOADS of unanswered questions, and for that reason, this is almost the broadest invitation I've ever read....

If I were a US resident interested in a free copy of halo reach, I'd wanna know a HELL of a lot more information before giving out my shipping details....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 pm

hmm signed in and nothing seems to have happened. guess ill track ole major down on twitter and see what his feed says.

EDIT: closed yesterday. should have tried yesterday when i saw this post. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 pm

wow, that didnt take long....so i assume nobody here got registered for it?

well, i posted it when it got sent to me....or about then...lol sorry for the delay...

kempo: man, u gotta relax....ya the "major" didnt give many details, but since registration filled already, i guess there was no shortage of applicants...

i'm kinda curious what is going on too...if you guys hear more about this, and what is going on, please post
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 pm

yeah for sure. i saw this in fourth period the day you posted it too, i should have done it when i got home. oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?   Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improve the 360? is it possiable? now can we improve our players?
Page 1 of 1