The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Charmz : Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmz
You Suck
You Suck
Charmz

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Charmz : Application Empty
PostSubject: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Black Ops:

Of course Razz

XBOX LIVE name:

Charmz mP

Level and prestige:

5th Prestige and Level 18 or 19 I don't remember.

Play time so far:

4 days, would've had more but I went from PS3 to Xbox 360 after Black Ops came out.

Kill Death Ratio (over an .80 required):

Favourite guns & perks:

Famas, AK-74U, Galil, Commando, AK47. Lightweight, Sleight of Hand, and Ninja.

Favorite game mode:

Search and Destroy

When are you most likely to be online?:

Friday to Sunday (2-10 PM EST)

Do you boost or play in any way unfair to others?:

Never.

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?:

Yes I have

Where did you hear about The Fortay?:

I saw a post on Hupit Gaming

(hupitgaming.com)

Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello and welcome to the Fortay! Be sure to add GOOMH, jtl94, Kempo10, and XREAVISXISLAND or something like that idk ask kempo. Anyway feel free to look around, read some of our posts, and post on our Forums. I can't think of anything else at the moment, anyway welcome again.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 am

Dang, I'm liking the kill/death ratio. I like seeing ones higher than mine.

You can add xLeTHaL SNiiPeR too if you want. I play BFBC2 mostly now, but I got no problem going back to BO. But, my Strict NAT doesn't do too well with Call of Duty, and sometimes I can't join others' sessions. If you think its worth the try, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Charmz
You Suck
You Suck
Charmz

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 am

Will do guys, and thanks for the welcoming. Hopefully I become one of yours, I'm trying to get into competitive gaming so that I'll learn a little more than I already know.

So can you give me a list of people to add?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 pm

to add:

jtl94
Kempo10
GOOMH
xLeTHaL SNiiPeR
bloodi (this isnt his actual gt, so dont try it, its his site name. he changed his gt so nobody but kemp actually remembers it so you'll have to wait for that one.)

little late, but hey, im jtl94 the 360 regiment leader round these parts, nice ta meetcha partner. (we need a emoticon with a smiley face wearing a cowboy hat and having a piece or wheat hanging out of its mouth or whatever people put in their mouths, you know what im talking about). tg covered pretty much everything else, so im done here i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

I felt like a left something out anyway bloodi's gt is R3VISxISLAND24
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 am

well no; there are plenty more guys than that.........

dude; you add me - kempo10 , and you'll be able to add all of our guys directly from my friends list.

Like JT has said though, please use the forum regularly, and look to post your opinions and ideas in our threads, or even create your own i you want.
It's nothing serious - just a place for our guys to mess around a bit, and have some fun, and we'd be more than happy for you to join in Wink The guys are all pretty friendly, and quite hillarious, so please feel free Smile

I'm off now, to go and play some Ascension with my cousin, before planning a route into medicine; something which I've always dreaded doing, but have just recently got my calling to do..... and by recently, I literally mean about 4 and a half minutes ago..... I just saw the horredous affects of alcohol on people, and I thought to myself "wow.... this is a really, REALLY serious problem.... I didn't realise how bad alcohol can actually be on the human body, and how much it's ability to retain sanity drops. I MUST do something about it...." or something like that anyway.... I mean it's never good to see someone close to you crash and burn with such hillarious consequences.... and naturally, as he had so much alcohol he most certainly would burn..... Shame really.... Still.... would be kinda awesome to see..... not in a good way of course; I mean I love my lookin - he's like sex on saddleback, but even so it'd be a bit cool to watch. I'd kinda be like an old person watching his neice being teabagged by a dog - quite an emotionally scarring (and possibly physically scarring if he misses the mouth, and hits the eye) instance, but at the same time, the spectacle of the whole situation, and knowing that you may well never see something like this ever again would surely stop him from doing anything about it.... Sort of like that video of a great dane humping some old woman's ass whilst her friend just sits and laughs; which was put on youtube, which was then stolen by some douchebag on the tele, to be put on his TV show, about supposedly hillarious youtube videos, which they then put in an order of hillarity. They show shit like naked midget fighting, which is essentially just two horribly proportioned individuals beating the holy shit out of one another.... Now don't get me wrong; there's quite a sad edge, as I know that they are a lot better proportioned than myself, but still to have just a half an inch penis is something of fable rather than reality.... Poor little..... LITTLE bastards..... No

now anyway..... wait; crap - this is an applicant thread, and I just wrote all that?.... hmm..... well that's officially the longest applicant reply I have ever done, but it doesn't matter so long as I made you feel welcome..... If I failed at that, I shall give you permission to do the Arab punishment of cutting it off in public.... now by "it", I MUST let it be known that I mean my writing hand rather than my penis; however let it be known that if I have no writing hand, I shall never be able to reach my true doctorate potential, and poor lookin will spend the rest of his days quietly sobre.....

Now I wouldn't wish that upon the world...... Oui Surrrendeur!

Thanks,

Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

haha i should stop checking the site in class. youll give me away with the laughter and ill get in trouble. anyway, that was hilarious. im sure the freshmen sitting beside me is wondering why im laughing and i wonder if she is reading this as i type. i doubt it. anyway again, how do you come up with this stuff kempo? niece t-bagged by a dog? who would think of such a thing? i mean ive seen videos on tosh.0 about the dogs humping people and everybody else laughing like crazy people, but that was just odd what you came up with. i ponder your sanity, or lack there of, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmz : Application   Charmz : Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmz : Application
Page 1 of 1