The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Crunch v3's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunchv3
You Suck
You Suck
Crunchv3

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Crunch v3's Application Empty
PostSubject: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 am

Black Ops:

XBOX LIVE name: Crunch v3

Level and prestige: Level 50 Prestige 1

Play time so far: 1d 23h 57min

Kill Death Ratio: 1.51

Favourite guns & perks: Famas w/ Flak Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Ninja

Favorite game mode: Domination

When are you most likely to be online?: 7 am- 11:30 AM and 6 PM to 12 AM

Do you boost or play in any way unfair to others?: I used the 74u once :0

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?: Kill Weapon 4H? Yes

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: HUPIT.com
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 am

Awesome a new recruit before I even restarted recruitment!!! Smile

Hupit.com, eh?....

I put that down to either goomh or jt then, so thanks guys Wink

But hey crunch! I'm kempo - head of this shabang (gt: kempo10) and it's great to see you about here. It is very much promoted that you visit the site regularly, and post in our topics whenever you want, or maybe even create your own. Try to visit the site at least once a week though, to keep on top of news, and maximise your fty experience. Wink

I'd like you to add all 360 leaders; myself, bloody (REVISxISLAND) i think that's his ingame, but I'm not totally sure, he'll tell you; jt (jtl94) and goomh (GOOMH)

We can play some, and post your games scores up on site for our guys to judge your talents.

We will soon also be creating a gamebattles XBOX 360 team too, so if you're interested in the competitive aspect, please let us know. Wink

The only thing I really need to know are your timezone; I.e. GMT, EST, central, mountain, pacific etc. so we can know when to expect to give your tryout.

If you ever have a problem, or would like to ask a question; look for our senior members (indicated by a dark gold name on site, although Zodiac is currently inactive due to a busy personal life), your regiment leaders (shown by a member with an aqua-green name on site), or else the Fortay Board members (shown by members with a bright golden-yellow nametag on site, as well as JTL94, Lookin4Luv, and Joker); all of whom will do their very best to help you out.

Until then, feel free to use our site, and really get to know you future clanmates Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

Ah so my Hupit thread does work apparently. Anyway welcome to the Fortay! Have fun and stay awhile and be sure to add me GT:GOOMH.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

TG:yes...it does...

WELCOME CRUNCH!!!! im sure you will make the rank of CAPTAIN in our clan quickly.... lol!

as I ask ALL new 4Tay 360ers..please Tbag Kempo for me Cheers!

welcome to the FuN!!!!

please feel freee to post on any topic anywhere on the site...we love new members with new things to say...dont be shy...the only person this clan has ever tried to ban for stupid posts is ME hahahahaha, so dont worry...

welcome again, PM me if you have any questions you dont want to post up infront of the whole world...lol

BTW..im the part-time junior assistant sub-admin to the secretary of the Co-leader of the PS3 division...so dont expect to see me on the xbox, just wanted to say HI!!!!

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Ah so my Hupit thread does work apparently. Anyway welcome to the Fortay! Have fun and stay awhile and be sure to add me GT:GOOMH.

i have seen about 10 new members in the last week, so the thread must be attracting people...GREAT JOB TG! cheers

the only drawback...

the other 9 are still reading kemp's rulz....we need faster readers or shorter aplication rulz...HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 am

lookin wrote:
im the part-time junior assistant

dude...... you can make it as poshly named as you want, but either way you and I both know that means paedophile...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

the only drawback...

the other 9 are still reading kemp's rulz....we need faster readers or shorter aplication rulz...HAHAHA

hahahaha i hate those rules. every time i try to go to the applications section i have to wait five minutes of scrolling down the page just to hit "im already in the clan" hahahaaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunch v3's Application   Crunch v3's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crunch v3's Application
Page 1 of 1