The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Go down 
+4
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
lookin, I know, I know - fission and nuclear are gonna solve the problem of energy crisis, and lack of fossil fuels and all stuff like that.....

I'm not denying it, or mocking it.

I'm just saying....

that when a guy says fission, I just instantly get the image of a lanky 45ish year old balding man, in a white lab coat, and rediculous plastic goggles, going "wooahwooahwooahwooahwooahwooahyeah!woahyeah!woahyeah! One heart....dumdumdumdum...One soul....dumdum dumdum dumdum... ONE FISSION!"

I'm sorry, but that image will never leave my head...... rofl..... Smile

Theres an advert with that music atm on, but can't remember it. There is another bit of queen music that cracks me up everytime...

https://youtu.be/x_HMrOd2_QI
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm

But Jesus filled Jewish prophecies. in a perfect world all the Jews would have become Christian and the Jewish religion would have just transformed into what Christianity is today. I understand they were majority Jewish, but once Jesus was born and died on the cross the Jewish religion lost effect. People can talk to God in prayer any time, before only the chief priest (ex. Moses) could enter the Holy of Holies once a year to talk to God, anybody else attempted to, they would die instantly. We don't need to sacrifice blemish-less animals to be forgiven for sins, we must simply ask Jesus into our heart to be forgiven and have our name written in the Lamb's Book of Life. The New Testament is about a Jew, but He didnt practice Judaism, He was a Jew by birth.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:28 pm

What you he didn't practice Judaism? He was Jewish he did all the Jewish rituals he was sent here to earth to save the Jews from their path. Anyway if they would have followed him the christains would be Jews. Anyway my point is there is many ways of interpating revelations. Let's get off this before a huge battle happens that only Jesus himself could end. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am

ahh TG the voice of wisdom!!!!

thanx bro....

and trust me, invest in companies doing research on fission.....$$$

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

alrighty ill call a truce.

lookin- im not much of an investor, but if i was, believe me, fission is definitely one of the companies id be buying into. i do have some stock in Georgia Power (Southern Company) but my grandparents' bought it for me.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

The only problem with fisson is the danger, of it's not really all that dangerous with the right precautions. Still it's a clean, relatively safe, form of energy. I still much rather see fusion though which is very inefficient atm.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 am

yeah the danger is the only reason ive heard we dont have more hydrogen cars. its too reactive, goes boom really easy. like Drive 2 without running into anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com