The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?

Go down 
+5
FTY!|Darkened
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Kempo10
Samantha <3
TallQ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TallQ
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
TallQ

Clan Rank : SuperAwesomeCoolDudeGuy

O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Empty
PostSubject: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 am

yes.

Sam and I have an Xbox now, forgive me as i am new to it, still do not know how to do the simplest of things.

I know I am not FTY, may think of joining since I come here a lot, but if you want, send me a friend request, "TallQ" is the name.

You ask "why?", because i found proof that the xbox has stronger graphics than the PS3, couldn't believe it, but i found proof, that and all my co workers play xbox, so i wanted to hook up with them at night and show them my skillz (first time last night, 3 matches, now level 8, ranking up fast!)
Back to top Go down
Samantha <3
You Suck
You Suck
Samantha <3

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am

Yes.. We have a Xbox... I wasnt all for it, but it makes Q happy. When I get over mourning the loss of my ps3. (we still have it, just not hooked up any more) I may attempt to try playing, but the x box controller scares me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 pm

YES Q YES SAM YES!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ADD ME MOFO ASS SHIZZ!!!!! Smile

kempo10

you know you want to..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Say it ain't so....

Enjoy Q & Sam

Q whats your proof the graphics are better??? I'm intrigued (sp?)
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm with you Ram! I wanna see some damn proof. And not none of that Xbox exclusive game crap either!
Back to top Go down
TallQ
TallQ

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Coming from a Playstation guy that hated xbox, i hope you understand this wasnt an easy decision, i mainly wanted it because all my co workers have xbox, and were always telling me to get one, so now i can game with them....and Kempo of course Smile

"the XBox 360 running an R600 derivative from ATI called the Xenos with performance close to a Radeon HD 1900 but with DX10 features from the R600 (and to compare to Sony, the PS3 runs an nVidia GPU in the form of a DX9 7600GT-esque card which in today's performance reflects the not-so-amazing GT220)"

Here is the page from once it came:
( which also has a pic of the New XBOX 720?

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/17842/amd_fusion_ii_on_next_generation_xbox/
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 pm

add me

ibiloodytears
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:30 pm

ROFL...

ahhh there goes another ps3 member... Suspect

and while i could certainly see the point of different graphic cards...it would truly be up to the developers to take advantage of the slighlty higher speed...

for instance their are several cards recommended for the COD BO CPU game, some may be better than others, however all meet the standards required by COD...

anyway...i guess the measure of a graphics card is the 'explosions', 'fire' and 'gas clouds' on the screen...that is where i always look for my graphic glitchs/overloads Drive 2

the irony is, i avoid all my coworkers that have the 360, so i stay with the ps3, just one guy from my company with a ps3, and i spend enough time dealing with him during the DAY...i dont wanna see him on my free time...

my other co-workers are great guys, but it is easier to lead people if you dont get them tied up in your personal life..

that is why i havnt recruited any of my co-workers for the 360 side, not to be a jerk to them or fty, but it would just be bad business for me...

subject? subject? there it is .......

Well, we are sure gonna miss you guys on the Ps3 side, but one man's loss is a stupid brit's gain...i guess...

be safe over there Q and Sam...and of course if you ever stop using your ps3 to replace the broken leg of your couch, and plug it in...well, we will always be there for ya!!!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm

also..from the article..i noticed niether have a Radeon GC...cheap ass systems...lol

Rads are still the BEST (for u cpu) if you can afford them...

but they give it away...

our card is almost as fast as a radeon

our card is as good as a radeon

what did they say 'a derivitive of'?

im trying to even get my brain around what they REALLY meant...

close copy? similar knock off? stolen outright?

well the devel is in the details (of manfacture) ...however even comparing your graphics card to a Radeon is prob a good thing... 360ers
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Craaaaaaaaazy western ass god wrote:
Well, we are sure gonna miss you guys on the Ps3 side, but one man's loss is a stupid brit's gain...i guess...

WOOHOO!!! dance!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Well put l4l.

There was another article I read a while back that stated, comparing the 360 to PS3 mearly by it's components, or numbers, is like comparing apples to oranges.

Since neither have the same processor, or operating system, it's virtually impossible to accurately compare the two, and come out with an unbiased option towards either console.

Either way, hopefully you guys can figure out how to get both consoles hooked up so you can come slum it with us once in awhile on the PS3. Maybe you could also do an accurate visual comparison betweek the two consoles with BO's or other shared titles.
Back to top Go down
V!PER
Noob
Noob
V!PER

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 am

well shit...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 am

you are welcome to add the ps3 clan viper....we would love to have you join us...
Back to top Go down
TallQ
TallQ

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 am

i agree, trying to compare the two is downright impossible, i was going to say right off the bat the ps3 had better graphics.........
then i found the setting on xbox to bring it from 480 to 1080, big difference.

one thing that i will say is nicer on the xbox, is the talking system, when in the lobby or in game, it is crystal clear, no dickhead has a crappy headset giving feedback and noise.

all i know is one thing, that i kick ass so much better on the xbox than the ps3....going 29-2, then 18-1(this is before making classes too), when on the ps3 i was more like 14-13, 8-13(with classes), go figure.

Kempo i added you, bloody i still need to, and anyone else that wants me as a teammate, holla at me (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 am

ya, the sony voice chat has MAJOR problems...

and the fact that good headsets are in such short supply because of the complicated audio output of the sony...

it dosent look like they even plan to change...till the ps4

but i dont want to re-hash an old debate here....

I just beleive that most of the ps3/ 360 infighting here, is just friends, wishing they could all play/stay togother....

it sucks that we are all seperated by the systems...playing the same game at the same time but a world apart....wasnt technology supposed to bring us togother?

if the public would stand up and say "WE WANT A GAME WE CAN ALL PLAY TOGOTHER" well you know it would happen...prob within a week...market demand creates supply...but on the other hand, the Japs and Billy Gates would prob rather shut down than shake hands....fluked up world

oh, and regarding your statment about the scores....you wonder why you score better?

well, XBOX PLAYERS ARE ALL TOTAL NOOBS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 am

I still don't understand why the game companies can't figure out a way to allow both the consoles to play together. I mean, the game play is the same on both consoles. right? I can understand not allowing the PC's in, since they can hack the game and add new crap that you couldn't add on the consoles.

Perhaps it's the code that keeps us separated. They should just write everything in Java! That would solve all our problems!

Someday I'd like to see a side by side comparison of the two consoles, on the same TV's, with the same color settings. That would be a the true test. I gotta find someone at an electronics store to make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 am

drunk man wrote:
i dont want to re-hash an old debate here....well, XBOX PLAYERS ARE ALL TOTAL NOOBS!!!!!

hmm........ scratch

meh..... I've gotten used to him by now..... Rolling Eyes

and naw; the reason for improvement is that after having to play for however long on the crappy lagstruck severs of the PS3, Q's now been converted onto the beautifully quick MS servers, which are about as fast and gentil as a 41 year old paedophile......... Suspect

Back to top Go down
Samantha <3
You Suck
You Suck
Samantha <3

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 am

Honestly, When watching Q play Xbox Vs Playstation I dont see a difference in quality of graphics. Q says he can see it but I dont. But there are some other differences I have noticed.. for example the actual system is louder than the ps3. I also think its pretty gay (in a non homo sort of way) that you have to pay to play online. I also find the ps3 controller more comfortable to hold than the xbox controller. But i do like that the xbox is more compact than the ps3. It doesnt look so bulky on my entertainment center. All in all.... Im still undecided... Maybe Q will share a little tonight and let me play a round or two so I can form a better opinion.
Back to top Go down
TallQ
TallQ

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Samantha <3 wrote:
Honestly, When watching Q play Xbox Vs Playstation I dont see a difference in quality of graphics. Q says he can see it but I dont. But there are some other differences I have noticed.. for example the actual system is louder than the ps3. I also think its pretty gay (in a non homo sort of way) that you have to pay to play online. I also find the ps3 controller more comfortable to hold than the xbox controller. But i do like that the xbox is more compact than the ps3. It doesnt look so bulky on my entertainment center. All in all.... Im still undecided... Maybe Q will share a little tonight and let me play a round or two so I can form a better opinion.

....nah

All i have to say is that they are the same, neither is better, but since we have both ps3 and Xbox now, i will eventually hook both up on the same tv, figure out a good spot to take some pics, and let you decide which one looks better......hmmm, almost would have to have a side by side video with movement, think i am getting ahead of myself here.

but i do agree LET US ALL PLAY TOGETHER ALREADY, cept PC'ers cause they suck balls and are not cool enough to hang with the console'rs
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 pm

wait a minute...... you say that it's louder than the 3....... scratch

have you got the 360S or just the 360classic?

because the 360S is supposed to be a LOT quieter than the old 360, and mine is usually pretty damn quiet Smile

saying that, I've never had the opportunity to compare it with the 3, so I guess you'd know better...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:10 pm

my ps3 will play for generally a few hours b4 the cooling fan comes on...
i do notice it, when it kicks on, but it also dosent seem to stay on too long...

i guess the 360 runs all the time? might b a good thing...

and you guys have fun...

tbag kempo and JT for MEEEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 pm

lookin wrote:
tbag kempo and JT for MEEEEEEEE!!!

"bad kempo! oooooh bad kempo!
Kempo deserves a spanking! YES! A SPANKING!
OOH SPANK ME! AND ME! YES! SPANK ME TOO!"

"SIR QSALOT! WE HAVE GOT TO YOU JUST IN TIME!"

"No, wait.... I can stay, honestly I can hold them off"

"OOH! PLEASE LET HIM HOLD US OFF!"

"No, there's really no time!"

"Ohhhhhh......SHIT!"

mehehehehehe

movie references....... Mr G himself....
Back to top Go down
TallQ
TallQ

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:

"bad kempo! oooooh bad kempo!
Kempo deserves a spanking! YES! A SPANKING!
OOH SPANK ME! AND ME! YES! SPANK ME TOO!"

please be careful when speaking like this in front of me, i get confused and i am not responsible for any homosexual behavior.
O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? 341755 <-- Mr. K after a lashing from me

Jk!

by the way, a castle full of horny women, i would be more convincing that i could hold them off......such a great movie
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 am

mehehehehe Smile

gotta love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V!PER
Noob
Noob
V!PER

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 am

The wife won't let me have my ps3 til xmas but after I get it I'll be sure to add all you guys CAN"T wait to play on a real system Wii sucks so bad lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:32 am

well, the ole wii just cant handle high end FPS games...i dont think the even thought about it till they had sold 50 million wiis and COD decided to tap that market...

it isnt a bad system though...and i still wish we had the zapper option for the ps3...

but ya... i had to upgrade, i went from the ps2 to the wii...so it was great for a while...but i didnt have to see cod on the ps3 for more than 5 secs and i was hooked...

the other thing i love about the ps3 is a LOT less map glitches than the wii

wel, we look forward to having you Viper!!! and dont worry, we will get Sam to take Q's ps3 and set it up somewhere...she is a better player than Q anyway....
Back to top Go down
TallQ
TallQ

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
we will get Sam to take Q's ps3 and set it up somewhere...she is a better player than Q anyway....

BLASPHEMY!!!! how dare you Lookin, i thought you were cool man... O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? 10472
Back to top Go down
Samantha <3
You Suck
You Suck
Samantha <3

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Better yet... Ill have Q take his Xbox and set it up somewhere so I can play Ps3 on our big living room tv. I really am not good, but if i spent as much time playing as he did im pretty sure i could kick his ass... LOL
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm

ROFL!!!! Very Happy

I still gotta get some games in with you guys!

Every time you're on the 360, it's like 5am my time!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:08 pm

add me! jtl94

it will probably be next Friday before i play, due to being grounded (71 in math). ill probably not be around the site much either, possibly if i can at school or everyone leaves the house, but dont count on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?   O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O my god, did TallQ buy an XboX?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next