The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Just to let you know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Just to let you know Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm

It may seem like I haven't been around or w/e, but to tell you the truth, I'm always around.
The problem is my university's internet. It blows. Bad.
I can rarely join anyone's party or session in progress, even if I get an invite. So it's not that I don't want to play, it's actually the opposite..I would like to play with all of you, but the retarded Strict NAT won't let me.

Black Ops is no different than the other CODs in the respect that I always get crappy teammates and whatnot. So I always try to play with friends, its just mad mad hard.

So, I mean, you guys can invite me if you want, but don't rely on me to be able to join. I'll usually send a message back saying something like 'Can't join' or 'Unable to connect' to let you know that I tried and failed.

PS: I'm 1st Prestige level 24. ~1.85 K/D ratio and 1.05 W/L ratio (yes a positive win/loss even with crappy teammates. I know, it's a miracle)
I also have all 7 zombie maps (Classic and New).
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 am

haha its alright, we understand. it just stinks because ive only ever gotten to play with you like once.

i know youre a college student and probably have $2 in nickels and pennies, but if you do happen to have money cell phone companies have little wifi type things that plug into usb drives and work wonders. i dont know if it would work plugged into an xbox but maybe you could connect it to a computer or something and then not have to use the university's internet.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Yea my brother was trying to tell me about stuff like that...but I don't have alot of excess money haha.

Anyway, if you see me on today or tomorrow I will be at home, so my internet will be normal and you can invite me or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 pm

aight sounds good. im sure ill be on sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 am

wow, what a trip...is this common to universities now?

when I went to CU the internet was so fast i didnt even get a 'loading' bar on my CPU...BUT i never tried to hook up a ps3 or 360...

JT: the usb cards have VERY limited Bandwidth before you pay extra fees...great for checking email, but watching movies or COD would be expensive...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm

ah that makes sense. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 am

Alright, just a little update here.

As of last night I am back home for Winter Break, meaning that I don't need to use my shitty college's internet.
So, feel free to invite me or w/e, because I can actually join.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 pm

sweet! sounds good. kemp and i played a lot this morning. when all three of us are on we could all play and dominate... well you at least. me and kemp will attempt to help some.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Yea just an update:

During the past recent weeks, a friend and I had a Black Ops TDM winstreak going. And because it was a co-op effort, I would only play Black Ops multiplayer if he was on and vice versa. However, he just left this morning to go back to college, which doesn't allow Xboxes, so we can no longer continue our win streak. I was thinking about not playing Black Ops till the summer...but let's get real. I gotta play sometime. So after a 160+ win streak, I guess I am willing to break it. So anyway, I have 2 weeks left till I go to college, so if I am online, feel free to invite me. Even if it says I am playing a different game.
It's not like I got that many invites anyway, but whatever.

Btw, I think Kempo invited me to a party a few days ago. Sorry that I didn't join. I was playing Zombies with a couple friends and we were on round 25+ and I couldn't pause to send a message back.

Also, during that winstreak, my Kill/Death ratio went from 1.82 to 2.1 . So, if you need another player...I think I'll be able to do pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 am

dang thats a lot of wins! i hope your win/loss is positive now, itd be pretty sad otherwise, lol. you could always just play a game other than tdm. im up for winning a few games of hctdm if youre interested, ive been plagued with terrible teams recently. but my kd is almost to a 1.00 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 am

Yea I'm up for other game types. To be honest, TDM got kinda boring after awhile. Especially one night where my friend and I also played with 4 other friends, so we had a 6-person party and we won by over 40 kills every game. It wasn't even fun how bad we were beating the other teams haha.

I haven't stepped up to hctdm yet, but I guess I can give it a try. Oh, and my win/loss is about 1.5 I believe, last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm

dang my kd is worse than your win/loss. :/ oh well, im close to a positive kd though. .99! so close!
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

If you play with a good team long enough, your kill/death steadily increases.
Playing by myself, I got about an average 1.8 k/d, but when I went on my streak, I had at least one good teammate who usually had my back and whatnot, which led my to do better and better, increasing my k/d every game.

Which is why I would prefer playing with some of my friends or you guys because most random people I get on live just suck. I hate going 39-2 and barely winning the game because the bottom three players on my team went 1-14 or something.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm always stuck with with teammates who can't carry their weight, seriously if I can get myself a chopper gunner we shouldn't lose in a tdm. Pffft stupid randoms making my w/l 0.73.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 am

lethal- yeah ive noticed that i do better when the team does better. but i hate it when your team is really really good and steal all of your kills.

tg- its not like w/l really matters. it doesnt show how good you are, just how bad your teams are. i only care about k/d. my w/l is .71 though so quit complaining Razz
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok, just a little heads up..I go back to school on the 23rd, where my internet will be back to NAT Strict. So pretty much if you want to play its gotta be within the next week haha.

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

aw man i was off all week and i didnt play with you. well i did read A LOT, but no excuse. or do you not play hc? maybe i just never invited you because i only play hc.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

I don't mind playing hc...it's just that I won't do as good as I do in core.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 am

alright, if i see you on ill send you an invite then.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Another update:

I'm back at home for the summer. You can invite me for whatever, but I'm usually playing with a few friends.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:24 am

dont forget to add all the *new* 360 players!!!!

Ram
Fredd
Drafted
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

awesome! havent played with you in a loooong time Sad

damn your college internet connection.... Angry Dude

It'd be good to get some games in Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News :: XBOX 360 News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com