The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

New Around / Looking For Help? Visit Here Before Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

New Around / Looking For Help? Visit Here Before Posting Empty
PostSubject: New Around / Looking For Help? Visit Here Before Posting   New Around / Looking For Help? Visit Here Before Posting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey all, and welcome to the communal helping area of the forum! Smile

Whether you be new to our site, and come directly from the homepage's greeting video, a seasoned Fortay veteran, or maybe even just a passing by guest, this is the area where you are likely to be wanting to visit, until you are as good at forumming as Paris Hilton is at oral sex AHHH!!! ....yes... that's exactly the face she does.....the slut......

ANYWAY...... Horrified

If you're new and are interested in the possibility of joining our clan, or maybe even just to find out some information about our excellent community, then please visit the FaQ's section, and read the first thread, which will tell you exactly where to go from here.
If you can't find EXACTLY what you're looking for, then please feel free to post a question in this area, where one of our members will do their very best to help you out. All of our guys are incredibly friendly, and I can assure you that somebody WILL have responded to your question within 24 hours of asking. That is a promise.

As well as the FaQ's and queries, in the FaQ section, and this section respectively; there is the video tutorial section.
This is for member-submitted videos, which can be on literally anything from how to quickscope, all the way down to how to video your 18 year old 38DD daughter strip......... I'm not gonna complain....... Tough Guy

All the very best of the tutorials will be made into stickies, and so always of easy access to all people.

I shall create a new tutorial every month, so called "Kempo's How To:_______", with the first of which being on the subject of using our forum. Like I say though, I strongly encourage others to create tutorials too Wink

So yeah.....

feel free to post whatever you feel, and I hope you all enjoy your time here at the Fortay Gaming Clan.

Thanks,
Kempo
----------------------
Fty Board Chair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com

New Around / Looking For Help? Visit Here Before Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Welcome To The Fortay :: Welcome To Our Community!-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com