The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
+3
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|jtl94
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 am

So, I finally got a chance to start playing Broherhood, and HOLY SHIT this one is fun. I gotta say that I was a little disappointed in loosing all that cool equipment at the beginning, but oh well. Would have probably made the start of the game to damn easy anyway.

I was surprised, yet pleased, to see that the damn guards can finally put up a descent fight. That is until the kill streak kicks in, then it's lights out for those little bastards. And how cool is it that you can recruit citizens and train them up to be assassins! I wanna go start some major brawl now just to I can call them in to kick some serious Borgia ASS!

I also figured out that Brotherhood does not have the same copy restrictions as AC2. Now I'm able to play onboth consoles, so long as I remember to copy the data before I switch. Unfortunately, the in between memory sequences, when you just sitting there with the white background, waiting for the sequence to load, is so damn bright, that I don't think I'll be playing it in much while the wife is sleeping.

And JT, I agree with you. The shop quests are friggin irritating. I'm thinking I need to some how visit some far away lands to get some of the items I need. Has anyone else noticed how rude the Armorer is? I just wanna slit his throat sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

yes recruits are fantastic. ive got all of mine up to full assassins.

you dont have to go anywhere special for the shop quests, just find the items in treasure chests. anything you ever find, dont sell, until you finish all the shop quests. i believe i sold some stuff i need for the quests.

he is funny. i like listening to all of the shop owners.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:27 pm

I cant find a few final items - another indian jewel, a vlad the impaler coin and some jasmine or some bullshit or the other. what do you get for completing the shop quests? just some extra armour, poison darts and some artwork? i means sheesh!

dark - the recruits thing is awesome, and the link in between facebook and AC:B is good too. I have all ten slots occupied by trained assassins now, who are just totally awesome at despatching enemies :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 pm

yes that is all you get gnu. its is rather annoying.

its like a bunch of little ezios running around killing people, except they can literally appear out of nowhere and make hawk/eagle/falcon noises when they assassinate somebody. its fantastic.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Well, it looks like I have to complete some more of the memory sequences before I can take out the last 3 towers, to open up the last 3 recruit slots. I have a plan for the last three recruits. I'm gonna try to rapid train them, having them go out with an assassin on some of those high exp contracts.

Any idea if the armor you get from the show quest is better than the Romulus armor? Not gonna sweat it to much if it's not any better.

Oh, almost forgot to mention the horse stealing. I finally figured out how to highjack the guards on horses last night. That was hella fun! I must have highjacked 4 or 5 in a row, all within a minute or two of each other.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 am

some of the towers are story mission things, so you cant do them until you get to that line in the story.

just keep sending them on missions and they'll level up fairly quickly.

the armor is not a full set, there are some other pieces that are worse than the corresponding pieces of the Romulus armor so i assume the same for those pieces. it still bugs me that they are there every time, but i cant get them Evil or Very Mad the Romulus armor is just like the armor of Altair, doesnt ever break and is the best armor in the game.

yes, horse stealing if great fun, especially since they try to chase you, but really? how could they? there is a courtesan (i believe) mission type thing (you have them for each faction and just do them to rank up, no rewards that ive noticed, though im not number 1 of each faction. may be a trophy/achievements) that you steal 20 guards' horse without killing them. really easy.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 am

I love hijacking the horses just for fun, just to piss off guards or citizens, then to jump over roofs etc to loose them he he.

the only thing i CANNOT do and never have been able to, is disarm guards of their long pikes. Everytime i try it, they just sweep it out the way, even in combat mode. So i can't achieve one of the trophies for sweeping guards with it. any ideas you two?

I havent got the romulous armour yet? is that where you unlock the romulous treasure? i only just secured the last key last night, and missed out on full sync by ten seconds....grr.

Im also trying to complete the Borgia flags challenge but cant get into the vatican again? i seem to keep falling off the wall and desyncronising, despite getting as high up the side of the building as I can - there is a flag right in the centre!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 am

ive been able to disarm the guys with the pikes... ive noticed that if somebody dodges it one time, theylll do it again. same with counter attacks and stuff. just kill one of the guys with the pikes and use B or whatever that is on ps3 and pick it up.

yeah the treasure is the armor.

i remember getting that one. it takes a while to get to the top, just keep looking for different paths up the wall. very annoying.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 am

JT - the pike thing doesnt seem to work at all. Picking it up after they are dead doesnt earn you the sweep trophy, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 am

really? that doesnt make any sense. just keep trying to disarm them then i guess.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:27 am

but they keep dodging it...am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 am

not all of them can. im sure of it ive been able to do it. just keep trying is all i can think to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Gnu are you talking about the Achievement in AC2? if so you need to sweep them not disarm. But you can disarm Pikemen I can do it almost every time.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 pm

No TG, the disarm then sweep in AC:B - I cant do it in AC2 either...but yes, the pike men
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm

What Disarm Sweep? there's no achievement for that.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

JT - Yeah, I must have completed enough memory sequences to unlock the last three towers. All recruits are trained up to Assassin now. I've got to get crackin on the Romulus treasures now, so I can get the armor.

And here's something crappy they did between AC2 and Brotherhood. Using Uplay, you can unlock the Altair armor for use in Brotherhood, but it's not like it is in AC2. Basically just a skin used instead of whatever crapy armor you already have. At least it looks better than the leather crap you start off with.

I don't recall seeing that achievement either Gnu. Is it a faction challenge, or a trophy? And those Pikeman suck balls! I hate getting into fights when their around. Then end up hitting me even when I'm blocking!

I noticed the other night that they are including the achievments for the Plus members, I think, down at the bottom of the trohpy list.

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:02 pm

dang dark you work fast!

yes the skins are dumb, there are more that you unlock ingame though.

its funny that he's been working, probably hard, for this and there isnt even one lol.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 am

Well, it looks like you can't even sweep with the long weapons in ACB. I disarmed a pikeman last night (actually several as I went on a guard killing spree) and when you hold down the attack button, it rotates the long weapon over head and slits their throats. VERY AWESOME! Blood gushing from necks and everything!

Anyway, as I mentioned, I completely abandoned the story mode last night and just went on a tear through Rome. I love spearing guards with the long weapons. It's to bad you can't spear two at once!

Anyone else taken out guards with the lift?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm

i think you have to do the training thing for the sweep. i remember doing the training for something before i could do it....

how'd you kill them with the lift?
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 pm

You had to get training in AC2, but ACB doesn't seem to have any training. At least not that I have come across.

You get the guards to follow you towards the lift, then jump on and hit the button to activate it. There's a rope net of bricks or stones that drops (that's what provides the lift for Ezio). If the guards are standing near the lift, they get hit with the bricks. Fun as hell to do when you get a bunch chasing after you. I took out 3 in one shot the other night. Was pretty sweet to look back down and see them sprawled out.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 am

I beat ACB and don't remember any training that was required.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:17 pm

no required training, but there is a training thing in the menu. maybe im misremembering.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Ah yes, the virtual training thingamabob.

Here's another funny thing that happens while wearing Altair's armor. You can't see any of the disguises Ezio is wearing, while wearing the armor.

While completing the mission at the Coloseum, I was like WTF! Why are they having me walk around all these guards without a disguise, and why aren't the guards reacting! Then Ezio removes a helmet, even though it didn't show, and for a moment I see he's wearing a guards armor. Very weird!

Perhaps I should just go back to wearing the standard armor and dye it occassionally to change things up.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

dark- i noticed that too. hmm i wonder if i wear that costume or if i have the standard skin on. i dont remember.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm

i might go back and see what I was looking for...still cant disarm though, they just jump out the way or swivel each time, so i get bored of trying to disarm and just double stab them :-)
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 am

There is training in the main menu. I traded ACB in over the weekend tho. Worth 17.99 trade in. I traded in AC2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

it be a while before i trade them in. i suppose if i need the money for L.A. Noire i will, but i dont know. i like having some games just to say i have them. like Arkham Asylum. i have it just to say i do, even if i dont play it.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 am

ooo arkahm aslylum looks good, but looking out for Dirt3, Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3... (posted in different topic)
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 am

arkham asylum is old now gnu. lol. great game though! i highly recommend it. ill be getting Arkham City for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:28 am

Assassin's Creed Revelations Baby
http://www.platformnation.com/2011/05/14/assassins-creed-revelations-details/
Time for Old Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Gaming :: Other-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com