The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Honduras :)

Go down 
+4
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Kempo10
Fty|Topgun09
FTY!|Joker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Honduras :) Empty
PostSubject: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm doing this to entertain you guys and because I noticed that lookin and other guys were interested on how's life in Here.

I just want to put something clear before i start this.
-Honduras IS NOT on Africa. I dont know why people keep saying that.
-I know that a lot of you dont like geography and things like that but this is nothing like that. That's what my life's like and its in my own words

Economy
As many of you know, Honduras is a poor country, but that doesnt mean that all people are poor and that no1 has somewhere to live. If you have heard something like that... THAT'S BULLSHIT!!! People like Martin and I come from families that are not poor and have money to supply to all of the family members what they need and some wants. (Ex. Ps3 ;p) But there are A LOT of people that live on the streets and dont have anything to support their families. When you are driving around the streets you can actually see little kids and some even of my age asking for money. So yeah, we are kinda privileged. Its just some parts of Honduras that are poor. There are 2 REAL CITIES in Honduras. San Pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa. (I live in Tegucigalpa and Martin on San Pedro).

Education
Yes. We do have schools and universities. We have different kinds of schools in here. Some are just in Spanish. Some are in Spanish and have an English class (1 period), and there are schools like the one I assist that ALL my classes are in English exept Spanish class, just like in the US. All my teachers are canadians or gringos Wink I can't tell you a lot of things about universities because I dont really know about that, but we have a lot of good ones. You can study medicine or something about technology or I dont know! WHATEVER you want to Smile

Food
We have some awesome traditional plates. The main one is carne asada ( sorry, dont know how to say it), frijoles, fried bananas or platanos in spanish, cheese and tortillas. That's what a lot of people likes to eat, but like in the US we eat whatever we want to. We have BK, Popeyes, KFC, McDonalds, Daskin Robbins, Subway, TGI Fridays, and every fast food or restaurant you know Smile

Music
Just because we speak spanish doesnt mean that we dont like music in English. Believe it or not people in here like to listen to things like Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, The Beatles, Judas Priests, things like that!! But the genre thats most listened to in here is called reggaeton. Mostly are people from PR that sing it but yeah. people likes it. (Ex. Daddy Yankee, Arcangel, etc.

Well, I hope you guys understood everything and like somethings about here and maybe someday visit me Wink. If you have any other question that you would be interested to know or another topic that you would like to ask, feel free and post it in here and I'll answer as quick as I can!!!

Thanks, Fty|Joker
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:16 pm

oh wow so when I travel there do I have to take a flight to Asia or Europe? Jk man Honduras, hmph that's in central America so I'll probably have a stop in Miami. Oh yea Cool . So Joker are you a latino or white, black, asian that move down there? Oh and do you speak Spanish(obvious but who knows)? Oh and what's your time zone?
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm latino and yes. Spanish is my first language. my natal language. Smile my time zone is central i think. i dont really know, but its the same time zone as lookins's. Denver, Colorado Razz
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 am

Lookin's in mountain time.

sheesh.... the guy who lives there doesn't know what it is, but the dude who lives over 5000miles away does.......

typical.... Rolling Eyes

still..... interesting stuff..... all good and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 am

what are your main exports besides FTY players? in the US, we think of central amreican exports as coffee, bananas, and cocane...just curious if im right or wrong...

we need to post a map of central america, so everyone can get the big picture, and maybe a pic of your city. Im friends with a girl in Peru, when she posted a pic of her city, i was like "holy Cow" that is as big as Miami...wow, i thought it would be a bunch of grass huts, not sky scrapers...lookin=dumass

thanks for all the cool info...we have "roasted beef" (carne asada) here too, we prob do it a little different (brought to us from mexico)..lol

not in africa eh? ROFL....yes here in America we dont seem to teach Geography or History any more...

oh ya, since you are jammed in there with other central american countries..you must have 1 country you guys hate?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 am

joker u forget one of the best food ever!!! BALEADAS!!! are the best!!!!! Cheers! if anybody wants to come here u must eat a baleada!Honduras :) Tipico-baleada

this country is amazing but is a shame the corruption fuck it!! we need people here like alqaeda to blow up this fuckin politics Drive 2 jajajaja. is ironic, the politics here are from arabic countrys!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 am

Lookin4Luv wrote:
yes here in America we dont seem to teach Geography or History any more...
Exactly Tthe way it's getting few Americans can even find the USA on a map. They'll probably point to Russia thinking were the biggest.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 am

a few image from our country:

Pulhapanzak Fall

Honduras :) P1000212

i, makin canopy in the pulhapanzak fall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am

where the coffee starts

Honduras :) 100_1610

Roatan Island

Honduras :) Image510

Copan Ruins

Honduras :) Ruinas-de-Cop%C3%A1n

San Pedro Sula

Honduras :) P3070010

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

This is a part of Tegucigalpa at night

Honduras :) N5003211

And this is where Honduras is @

Honduras :) Mapa_g10
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

wow, im suprised the resturant signs are in english

GREAT pics Joker thanks, i like you over the falls, practicing for COD Black Ops no doubt.

and the map was helpful too
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:07 am

Man thats really good info you've provided, I always find it fascinating learning about other cultures and countries and I must admit I had never met or spoken to anyone from Honduras. Sorry to bring it up, but how did Hurricane Mitch affect you and Martin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 pm

im the same as gnu, i love learning about other places. i dont really care about the hurricane though.
that baleada looks like a quesadilla that is just cooked open an folded over rather than cooked shut so its freaking impossible to open Mad
cool pics too, is Tegucigalpa the capitol or the other one?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 am

no is not a quesadilla, the baleadas are much more betters!!!! u can open and put whatever u want! the base of the baleada is frijoles firtos(i dont know how to say it in english) chesse, mantequilla(same problem), and if u want u can add aguacate, egg, meat, whatever u want use ur imagination.
yes tegucigalpa is the capital but is horrible!!!(sorry joker but is true) theres a lot of delicuence.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 am

Frijoles Fritos is Refried Beans, simple really Frijoles(beans) Fritos(Fried).
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Martin: If San Pedro was better it would be the capital dont you think Wink

GNU: About the hurricane: I was like 2 or 3 years old.. it destroyed almost the whole country.. it was a disaester. My house wasn't destroyed but yeah.. water got in.

L4L: yeah! every restaurants you guys know. we have it! btw, Martin was the one on canopy
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm

is the industrial capital!!! and is better because u have more things to do, u can go to the beach, go to the ruins, have more trees, etc..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Why would you want more trees? hahaha! having restaurants and more civilized things is better than having trees Razz
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Well Washington DC is our capitol and it has more problems than a majority of places.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 am

lol it must be crazy when joker's city plays martin's city in soccer....

we have two big state colleges here, CU and CSU, most coloradians have gone to one or the other, so when they play football (american) against each other, once a year...friends become enemys...wives and husbands wont speak...

GO CU!!! dance!

Also...in colorado, many people want to live where there are only trees, but then someone builds a house next to him, soon a whole bunch of houses, then someone builds a gas station, then a store, after that..a resturant..movie theater, then a mall...soon all the trees are gone, so they move west again to live among the trees.... confused
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 am

jajajajaja in tegucigalpa the people can seen a tree because they need to cut it down

jorgue por que putas hablamos en ingles??? bien nos entendemos en español jajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm

L4L: at least yall have fans of both, around here the big schools are UGA and GT. most people like UGA and the rest like random teams from around the country. i know like three Tech fans. Plus UGA fans are a pain in the butt "yo did you see how many touchdowns we won by?" "Yeah, seventeen, but you played Mid Western Seattle Tech of West Virginia's East Side. I could beat them by myself"
My motto is ABG "Anybody but Georgia" because i dont care who Georgia is playing, i want the other team to win.
Doc: no speaking spanish D:<
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am

doc?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Doc- MD are your tag initials and MD also stands for Medical Doctor, thus you are doc.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 am

Dr Who? Drummer

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 am

jajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 pm

haha good one gnu.
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm

heres where bloodi lives
Honduras :) Palm-coast-florida-map

i know this is off topic but since they showed where they were located i thought i might as well show where im located
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 pm

nice so is that near miami? im sorry my geog is so rubbish!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Bloodi- i was in St. Augustine like two weeks ago, is that it right above your star?
Gnu- look at the very bottom of the state, the lowest of the seven red circles is Miami, it'd be a few hours drive
i guess i can do it too
Honduras :) Georgi11
Those multicolored circles near Atlanta is where i live
everybody's somebody in Snellville
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honduras :)   Honduras :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honduras :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Everything Else-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com