The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

Clan Rank : Clan Member

I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Empty
PostSubject: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am

Ingame name: Someone..

Level and prestige: 50. 1st Prestige

Play time so far: 3 days 0 hours 13 min.

Kill Death Ratio (must be at least 1.20 for a tryout): 1.25

Friend code: 0437-2851-4573

Favourite guns & perks: M16A4 and M4 Carbine!!! Stopping Power. Deep Impact
Red Dot Sight. Bandolier

Favourite game mode: Team Tac.

Do you ever glitch, rifle grenade, rpg, or chopper chain?: No. No. No. I have done a chopper chain before.. Im not going to lie. But i dont do it anymore. I dont need to.

Have you read, and agreed to all rules (Especially rule 5 Twisted Evil )?: Yes i Have.

Age (must be at least 13 for tryout): 16

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: I saw it on the fourms. One of the members posted it. Sounded interesting.. so im applying.

Do you have a skype account? (if yes, what is the account name): mjallday33

Will you check the forum and clan chat on a regular basis? (anywhere between most preferably every day, to 2 or 3 times a week): Always Will.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

ok, all sounds pretty good to me.

I'm a bit busy at this current moment, but if you wish for a tryout, the best time would probably be on saturday at some point.

When's the best time for you to have a tryout?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Anytime really.. Probaly if its going to be on saturday i would say later in the day.. because i usually sleep in. But anytime really.. Tell me when.. and ill make it happen Smile
Back to top Go down
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Ill have my tryout at night like 9:00 Friday Night.. Or Around 9:00 Saturday Night. K?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

kempo can't do 9:00 at night because it be 2 am over there.what be best is 2-6 pm
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Ohk. Cool. Ill do that time then. Thanks for telling me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 am

ignore TG, he knows nothing Rolling Eyes

Razz

usually I wouldn't be able to do those times, but I'm off on my summer break for 6 weeks, so I can do any time really, so long as its no later than 4am really.....

so if you wanna do it at 8/9pm est tonight or tommorow night, tell me now, and that'll be fine with me Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 am

I try to look out and answer questions that new people ask. I thought I had this one in bag. But I should of figured I'm willing to stay 3+ am so should some person in England.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:22 am

lol, ya kemp, TG had ur back...wheres the 'thanks' ROFL
Back to top Go down
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 am

Hahaha. Well anytime is fine.. Is tonight good for you?!?
Back to top Go down
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

Oh. I have a skype too. I put it in the application .. i think.. Ya i did.. Its..

Mjallday33 you may add me... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

kk, sounds good to me. Be on CoD and the forum at 8:00pm EST....so....um....1am here.... :/ ..... long day + late night CoDing + not playing a proper game of CoD in about 2 weeks = OMFG WTF ARE YOU DOING KEMPO YOURE TOTALLY LETTING THE SIDE DOWN!!!!

still!.......

I'm prepared to risk it all! Very Happy

make sure you're there man Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.

P.S. Unlucky TG Wink lol.....
Back to top Go down
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Hahahahahaha!! .. Ohk Ill be there.. Dont think ill miss a tryout? Haha. Add me on skype tho..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..   I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Posted it In the wrong spot. This is the right spot. Application: Someone..
Page 1 of 1