The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Let Tafi explain himself

Go down 
+3
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Kempo10
FTY!|Tafi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Let Tafi explain himself Empty
PostSubject: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Alright peeps up in dis bitch. Hahaha. Wow... i really dont kno. Uh freak yeah i kno i havent been on da site in a while . A pretty long time:headbang: but alright i have truthful excuses. Well when i first got my PS3 i wasnt really worried about going on the site cuz i was busy. And i was also content playin and pwnin friends and idk i just kinda forgot 2 visit once and a while. Mug . And before i had a chance to go on the site and say hey again my computer fuckin bricked Off With The Head. And you may be asking why i didnt u just use another computer. Well since if i used another computer even if i said a hey and visited the visit wud say somthing and wudnt be able to really respond and stay active a lot. Its hard 2 explain. And i just recently got a new computer Wink .

alrite so u may have lost respect for me and may not even really care if im around any more idk. pale . But if u guy can forgive then i want some fuckin PSNs. And have some friendly 1v1s . Like quick scopes (im pretty good wit dem quick scopes.). idc i love me self a good 1v1 Rifle.
But hey if u guys r pissed off at me then hey i cant blame you. i havent been all that loyal to the clan. Tough Guy ...... HEAVE!!!
But uh choose if you want to add me and Sniper and Rifle and An RG Fag with me. well mayb not the last one.
But if u must then maybe you are like Cursing Ranter and like Plasma and went me to MWUHAHAHA and may want a Drive 2.

But um im goin 2 end this essay long fuckin thing and yeah i said I\'m Sorry.... .
(yeah yeah i used a shit load of fuckin smilies)

Thank you,
Tafi.
(or somthing like that as kempo says... dam i havent been on the site in a while. Wheres kempo?)
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey me and as bunch of friends have a clan called EaGL. Well it changes often. lmao. But we wud love a friendly clan war too. OH and did i say i love dem 1v1s?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 am

Tafi wrote:

But if u must then maybe you are like Cursing Ranter and like Plasma and went me to MWUHAHAHA and may want a Drive 2.

Umm..... I'm not sure it's driven me to suicide..... (oh kempo you little joker, you) but whatever.

And the
Tafi wrote:
i havent been all that loyal to the clan.

...made me giggle a bit, as I was clearing up my emails just yesterday (hadn't done in months, and about 1000 freaking forum notes were laying there since November.... Rolling Eyes) and at about December 10th, there was an email on the RoT site saying "A reply has been made on '[CQC]Tafi Sorry Guys, No Hatin Me Plz'"...... Razz

But yknow, it's cool. I don't have a problem with you, and think that you're more than welcome to post around the site if you want, but for psns you'll have to look to lookin Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 am

welcome back Tafi, im glad to see ya again! FTY or not in my opnion you r welcome here... dance!

regarding PSN's:

i think the best bet is to join us on Wed or Thrs nite, play with the clan get to know some of the members and then add them as you go, we are up to about 15 members now, so i would want to say add them all because about half would say "WhoTF is Tafi?"

BUT, all the Ps3 players are pretty laid back guys, so im sure when they get to know ya, they will be glad to add/play with ya...

1v1 = Joker,Martin, Shock, Ginger, Volke
team = Nip, Ram,Gnu,lookin(or join me in FFA, the team often joins my FFA and kiks my ass around)

i just getting to know som of the other new players, but the one resuirement of FTY PS3 is that you must be CrAzY, so im sure all the clan wil enjoy playin with ya
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am

Haha kempo i meant me to Drive 2 . But anyways i really meant u guys may b kinda annoyed that i just havent bothered with da clan at all lately

@Lookin. Arite i can join ur ffa but dont mind if followers come 2. No lie. Like ill prob have friends join me but hey more the better Rifle
Uh i think joker knows me and shock faintly knows me. Uh and i think a clan battle wud b fun and good practice for both of us.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Hello Tafi   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 am

Tafi, I really find it quite hard to follow your train of thought, but I think I have understood most of the message you were trying to convey. I'm sure your intentions to expedite your message through this digital medium in a timely and efficient manner, were good.

(if you haven't gathered, yes I am British and pedantic). By the way, I'm Gnu, don't think i've played with you before?

Add up Lookin, me, joker, martin and ginger. from there you can get into some good games and as looking said, definitely try a 1v1 with martin or joker as they kick ass like seriously.

when will you be on, and what is your timezone (ie where are you in the world? right now it is 14:36 here in the uk, same timezone as kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am

Uh well i live in the US and its 1:42pm for me or 13:43 if u go by that. I already have had lookin added since i got a ps3... Uh my psn is Lafi_Tafi
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey Tafi...I have you added already..

It would be kool to play some games with you again.. See you on sometime man.

You haven't missed much

Kemps still Cool

Lookin is still freak

Joker, Martin, Nips & Gnu Cool Dude Shades

Ifagic R.I.P Douche

Oh yeah and of course I Rule

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Haha. Yeah man i gotta play with u more dude.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

whats your PSN tafi? mine is jorginator16 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

Add Joker Tafi.. 1vs1

Tafi and Joker.

I wanna be there... POPCORN IS FTFW!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am

It will be a sight for sore eyes!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm

@joker its Lafi_Tafi but ill add u actually now. And @josing wtf does that mean? haha. oh and joker just 2 say this is for fun wat ever happens lmao. uh lets have it b quick scopes and then anything goes
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

tafi, go see your pick, in the 'other clans suk' thread....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Tafi wrote:
@joker its Lafi_Tafi but ill add u actually now. And @josing wtf does that mean? haha. oh and joker just 2 say this is for fun wat ever happens lmao. uh lets have it b quick scopes and then anything goes

Just means that it will be a showdown...nvm. catch you online soon
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Hmm. I believe you should add BayCityKitty on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Tafi explain himself   Let Tafi explain himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Tafi explain himself
Page 1 of 1