The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread

Go down 
+6
Fty|jtl94
Fty|Topgun09
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Kempo10
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

well congrats Zo...and i still dont think of you as a cereal killer... confused

I hope this means you will be around more, your funny, insightful...and fun to abuse...

Kemp made a GREAT choice, but remember you can only ban me once...so make it a good one... Off With The Head
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 am

Congrats To Darkened, who due to his computing skills has earned the official clan rank of 'Administrating Assistant'.

If you are a board member, who wishes to try to change something on the site, but don't know how to; feel free to ask him or I, and we will be sure to collectively be able to amend the situation.

If possible without screwing up the entire system which the site is made, I'll attempt to give him administration capabilities, but I cannot promise it at this current time, although I PROMISE to get back to you on this..... Doh!

still...... I appreciate any help you can possibly give Smile

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm

yay for dark!

and more importantly, yay for having somebody else to help me when im adding 360 stuff!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks Kemp. I look forward to offering whatever assistance I can with the site.

Does this mean I can expect a bouquet of flowers on Administrating Assitants Day?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:35 pm

you can expect them dark. doesnt mean youre going to get them.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 am

well, Dark, your first task will be herclueian...wow, no matter how i spell that it looks bad....

i have joined 100's of sites, set up my computer to do 100's of things, i get text msgs from espn, my bank, hotties around the world...

BUT i cant make Twitter work...

im looking for a twitter whatever, called Fortay PS3 Gamebattles...
and a SIMPLE set of instructions, telling members how to set it up on THEIR phone..

then a way i can post to twitter, GB information 1-2 times a week,in a format like this...

upcoming: 12/3/10 6pm EST
Type: FTY AM GB
Game: COD BO TDM
Need: 4 players

and a way they could respond to say 'im in', which could just show up here in a widgit, or sent to the other twitter guys...IDK

before i start this i seem to need a PLAN...ugg, does what i wrote above make sense? seem possiable?

ALSO KEMP AND DARK...is there a way to make a spreadsheet on this site?
dates on side(with game type/FTY PRO or AM), players on top, for each match players could get a

W=played, won
L=played, lost
A=avaliabe, didnt play
X=signed up, didnt show
0=no response to twitter

heres is hoping WE CANT...cuz that would be a lot of work for poor ole lookin...lol

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:37 am

Idk about spreadsheets, but lookin....

The twitter account login is already available to all board members, so you ALREADY have access to this facility!!!!!!

I have told you on many occasions to make use of it for things like GB, so please feel free to do so. The widget is on the site already like you can see, and if you persuade members to song up on twitter, then all that they have to do to confirm whether they can or can't make it is to press the "join the conversation" button, and reply, which you will then be able to read by re-logging into twitter.
I would STRONGLY prefer that you use this as compared to a separate PS3 only one, as it's much easier for people to just check the one thread for updates, and as well as that, it means that the widget is already up on the website, and if we needed another one for GB only, the widget bit may get a touch cluttered.

So yes; please do use the twitter (like I say; log in details are a sticky in the board exclusive area), and there post short updates, or GB stuff for our guys to follow.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 am

[edit]Looks like Kemp was posting the same time as me, and covered the Twitter thingy, so I've removed the redundant text.[/edit]

How about setting up an RSS feed, which I think this site supports, for GB info? I'll check, but I think every topic can be an RSS feed. Then members could post up if they are in or not. I don't know if all phones have this option, but several of the browsers do now, and I believe there are several Apps for the iPhone, too. That would be great for those of us that don't have a Twitter account (and probably don't plan to).

As for Spreadsheets, I think the only options are to include one for D/L (which would kind of defeat the purpose) or we could create a simple HTML page with a table, similar to a spreadsheet, and update the page accordingly.

On a side note, I created another Development Forumotion site for whatelse, development. That way I can try things out on that site, without disrupting this site, or more importantly, breaking this site. Since I don't know all the in's and out's of how this site was configured, I can't make it look exactly the same, but the concepts are still the same.

If any of the Board Members (that includes you too Kemp) want to come by and try out their ideas on that site before implementing them here, shoot me a PM for the addy.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks for all the help dark, appreciate the effort Wink

As for the spreadsheet - the HTML page may take a while, but you can always use the online Microsoft excel which is new to hotmail. Set up a database on there, and then we take the URL of that spreadsheet which you have made, and with a simple <object tag, we can add it into a thread (as posts support HTML). That's possibly an easier way of doin it, although of course it's possible with a HTML page. Maybe even make a HTML page, and then insert it into the pag with the same tag (I think) .... maybe that's what you meant?.... I presumed that you meant a link off to a database, but whatever, idk.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 am

lookin- twitter really isnt that hard. ahah, come on you can do it.

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 am

ya, just brainstorming...

i WILL read the twitter thread, and try once again to figure it out..

kemp, we dont have to have a widgit for it, i just wanted some place i could post to, see my previous posts, see replies, and QUICKLY be able to put GB matches togother...

i have no idea, how to use the twitter we have now, i post to it, the post goes nowhere, i signed up my phone for it TWICE, and still get nothing...i just feel if i dont do this from scratch, ill alway be a member rather than an admin, and have no ability to control twitter, add/delete, modify, IDK...i just thought it would be a great GB idea, but i cant seem to get the curent one to work for me at ALL

plus i would like to promise members that post on this account would be limited to GB info..as some people still get charged for recieving texts etc...

which brings me to Dark, ohhh dark, if everyone just had an Iphone...RSS feed lol...well im still just a text msg guy on my cheap ass phone, and since we have a lot of young members, i wouldnt want to create anything that all or GB player couldnt use...U and i are on the cpu every day so an RSS would be great, but the best bet i can think of for everybody would be a text message...im sure almost all our members have cell phones, and if not they could just check the twitter feed OR COME TO THE SITE FOR CHRIST SAKES...

remember that part of this is logistics, i want everyone to stay updated, but i dont want to spend 4 hours a week updating threads,twitters,RSS,spreatsheets,GB matches..etc...id like to:

MONDAY: Post results, hit GB, check challanges, post challange here and twitter.
THURSDAY: update thread here with team roster, post to twitter that team is full or players needed.

Fri/Sat: twitter 1 hour to game time, THEN GO PLAY AND HAV SUM FUN

of course, Joker and Martin will be helping me with the Pro team, but i gotta always be 'on' making sure results are posted, teams are playin, ettc...

AND of course im mostly here for my creatinve writhing, and to BS with the guys, so i dont want this to be all work for me, or im going back to CQC where i was just a lowly member....lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:00 am

lookin all you have to do is:
go to twitter.com
if it asks to do new twitter say yes
itll look like the picture ill post after all this
in the box that i circled just type what you want and hit enter
itll show up on the thread and on this site.
The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 am

I DID, it didnt...this weekend for sure JT...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 am

Lookin; the reason you're not getting it to work is probably because you're using a different account. Look..... I'll make the first of the tutorial videos now, which'll take probably upto 10 minutes. It's super simple, and you should be able to do it almost instantly. The reason (apart from usin up space with widget) why I don't want to have another twitter, is that the current one is already up on the site, so is easy to access; even for those members who DON'T have twofer already, so it's a LOT more convenient for members.

You're always worrying about messing things up, or accidentally deleting things, or whatever.... Dude; you've got access to these things, because not only I, but all the rest of our seniority trust in your sensibility, and capabilities at administering issues. If there was even a slight doubt in your ( or any other senior member for that case)'s ability; you wouldn't have such authority.
You are a valued member of our community, and so I sincerely insist that you feel at ease with sharing our services. It will not only improve your experience, but also the entire groups. Smile

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
now, the question...how long will it take for Gnu to notice this thread....

Er...about 8 months???? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 am

Correct Sir!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 am

hahaha dang gnu you're incredibly slow.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:16 am

so my school teachers said to me, and looks like I haven't changed
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 am

meheheheehheheheehhe....... Smile

ooh!

this topic will be updated soon enough though, when new promotion happens, so keep an eye out!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:13 am

ohhhhh the excitment....

this is like christmas, the emmeys, superbowl, and olympics all put togother X100
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:18 am

Didn't know there was a thread to this.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 am

where is kempo? the promotion is supposed to be today.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

I was busy spending 3 hours on a 114 frame animation for another thread in the light of Bloody's anger about brush fires..... mehehe.... Smile

but yes;

in light of Joker's resignation from the board, he and RaMRod have switched roles; with Joker now being a senior member, and RaM, a board member and PS3 Leader.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Ok fair does. I noticed it this time...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 pm

whoohooooo...this makes today...

T-BAG RAMMY DAY!!!!

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm

congrats to ram!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Let's shit all over Ram in CoD tonight.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 am

I t-bagged him yesterday - So proud!!! ;-) then he back stabbed me with payback while i was in the middle of the 'act'

bastard Horrified
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 pm

he killed you while you were t bagging him?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 am

yeah he re spawned, ran around the cardboard building (we were in firing range) and came up behind me.

DIDN'T YOU RAM????????? cowboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread   The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Promotions/Demotions Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2