The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss

Go down 
+5
Fty|BloodyTears
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|jtl94
Fty|Topgun09
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 am

agreed. anybody seen him on the site recently? i havent played xbox in a while so i dunno if he's been playing that either.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Yea, he's actually been on a few times this week
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I'll play, I hate HC and suck at it. Just ask Lethal he knows. But I'll play, maybe I'll pick up a few fmj kills along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:16 pm

fmj kills are pretty easy on hc, cus you only have to hit them once even through the wall, besides the wa2k, but thats a suck gun anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

WA2000 is my thermal sniper man.
I only use it when other people use thermal snipers.

It's pretty beastly when you know how to use it. (Better on Core)
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

im good with it, i just hate it. i dont like themal what-so-ever anyway, its one of my pet peeves when watching other people play, if someone is using a themal i change cams, same with f2k.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Yea, I only use the Wa2000 when I see people thermal intervention or thermal barrett. Otherwise, I just use Intervention FMJ. I'm talking about core of course.

HC I always use M21.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am

the wazoo is the best sniper in hc i find, but its cuz its a 1hit kill and its semi auto, and accurate

but still intervention FTW
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm

M14 is better imo. it looks normal plus it holds more rounds.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 am

m21 is the best semi auto sniper in the game, hands down. but if you know how to use it, the intervention is the best.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Yea I agree.
Anyway, anytime you guys see me on, feel free to invite, just tell me whether we're playing HC or normal first.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 am

I've only used two snipers so far, the Barrett and the Intervention. So far I like the Intervention more. I'm gonna start to check out the others once I finish a few more of the Intervention challenges.

And I agree with JTL on Thermal's. I used to use it, when I first started sniping cus it helped me find my targets, but now I'm back to the regular scope and either FMJ or Silencer (for HC).

I've been trying to use the silencer in Core, too, but need to work on the aim a bit. It takes two hits to kill, even when it should have been a head shot. So I think I need to start aiming a bit high to see if I can get the headshot on the first shot.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

the first two snipers are really good and so is the m21, the wa2k sucks though. my only complaint on the barrett is the recoil, even if you take the guy down with one shot, if there are multiple guys, they all know where you are (unless silenced) and are going to get you while you readjust your aim.

whats up with guns having bipods on them, but not beign able to use them? thats just about the most annoying thing ever.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:20 pm

No kiddin! I always wondered why sometimes the legs are down, and sometimes they are up. WTF is up with that. If it's got legs, you should be able to mount it (BTW, this applies to females over the age of 18 as well. figured I would say it before someone else did).
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

yeah it kinda annoys me when the wiggle around as i move, ya know. speaking of legs being up and down, i hate when laying on stairs and other people see you as kinda floating, like youre flat on the ground but your legs are actually un in the air. pisses me off "all they could see was my head how'd the kill me like that!?!" *watches killcam* "oh my legs were floating in the air, wth?" (no comment on your comment in parenthesis)
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
yeah it kinda annoys me when the wiggle around as i move, ya know. speaking of legs being up and down, i hate when laying on stairs and other people see you as kinda floating, like youre flat on the ground but your legs are actually un in the air. pisses me off "all they could see was my head how'd the kill me like that!?!" *watches killcam* "oh my legs were floating in the air, wth?" (no comment on your comment in parenthesis)

LMFAO, no kiddin! I hate it when you think you are sneaking around a corner, like when your crawling and think only your head and gun are turning the corner, like you would do in R/L, only to discover that your entire body has managed to turn the corner.

I'm sure it would take alot of additional coding to accomplish, but it would be nice if the game play was a little more like R/L. I think MWR has a lean feature, that allows you to lean around a corner. That would be handy in the rest of the COD titles.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:15 pm

yeah mwr has a lean freature but it used the remotes in such a way that you had to actually lean and then sometimes you would lean without trying and so on. the other systems dont have the whole motion thing so it would be hard to do without putting extra buttons on the controller. maybe with Move and Kinect the next one (probably after BO) will have a lean feature, it certainly would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 1.00 KDR and Pit Boss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News :: XBOX 360 News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com